Our PBA is run by former administrator

Unregistered

Our PBA is run by former administrator

Yes! Our so-called PBA President, all a scam, is none other Than retired Capt Biardi. Yes, Captain. Why can’t we have a CO as our president? Someone who actually knows what we go through.
    I’m done with the PBA.

Unregistered
    I suggest having an offender serve as President, since they are more trustworthy than the powers that be who run the Dept.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I suggest having an offender serve as President, since they are more trustworthy than the powers that be who run the Dept.
    Good one but sadly true. PBA, FOP, IUPA are all scams to get our money but they will not/cannot do anything for us. They are all money grubbing entities who's only mission is to sustain themselves.

Unregistered
    I will say it again. There is a reason the PBA kicked Phil Coty out of the union. He refused to play their games. As soon as he was booted out, many of us in Tallahassee quit the union.

Unregistered
    If you want to get fu**ed really hard join the PBA, FOP, IUPA, or any other organization which wants your money with the promise of delivering some service to benefit you.