You may be entitled to compensation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    We were following orders- Nazis at the Nuremberg trials.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stupid people can multiply. I take the threat of stupid people seriously. You can't fix stupid. They are a threat to the rest of us.
    Your commentary decrying individual intellect, predicting people starving to death and statements about reproduction are very troubling. Tell me you’re a Nazi without telling me you’re a Nazi. At best you have some mental issues to work through. EAP opportunities for you are located on the People First home page. Be well!

Unregistered
    Your commentary decrying individual intellect, predicting people starving to death and statements about reproduction are very troubling. Tell me you’re a Nazi without telling me you’re a Nazi. At best you have some mental issues to work through. EAP opportunities for you are located on the People First home page. Be well!
    I'm fine. It's the stupid people I worry about. Thanks for properly identifying yourself. I now have no doubt which group you identify with.

Unregistered
    I'm fine. It's the stupid people I worry about. Thanks for properly identifying yourself. I now have no doubt which group you identify with.
    Swing and a miss for you. This is a great place to work and I appreciate your attempts to convey positivity. However, your added commentary is not in line with the core values of this agency nor is it a rational or sane response mechanism. I truly hope that someone can get to you before you cause harm to yourself or your coworkers. Please do better from this point forward.

Unregistered
    Swing and a miss for you. This is a great place to work and I appreciate your attempts to convey positivity. However, your added commentary is not in line with the core values of this agency nor is it a rational or sane response mechanism. I truly hope that someone can get to you before you cause harm to yourself or your coworkers. Please do better from this point forward.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Statute of limitations still apply. Don’t go anywhere, criminal.
    ABT did the job and did it with compassion and grace. ABT did exactly what needed to be done and did it well. While other agencies were literally doing nothing or "working" from home, ABT was out there every day when it counted. Do your Monday morning analysis and second guess but facts are facts. The industry and the public needed us and we delivered what was needed. Sell your Brand of crazy somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Tell your story and don’t be intimidated

sbousquet@sunsentinel.com

Unregistered
    Tell your story and don’t be intimidated

sbousquet@sunsentinel.com
    Here is my story....

I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Tell which story? What are they looking for?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12