You may be entitled to compensation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You may be entitled to compensation

Are you a current or former minority employee and do think you have been a victim of what many view as biased personnel moves at the hands of ABTs current administration? Call 850.383.4800

Unregistered
    shuckers and jivers aint getn no cash from the geraminal he qars on all of you gawd bless atb and all who sale with hur

Unregistered
    https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...es/3219321001/

Who at TCO is responsible for this? Is it SW? Where is the QAR for TCO on this? MM needs to look into this for potential criminality and civil liability. MM start your FOIA requests right here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...es/3219321001/

Who at TCO is responsible for this? Is it SW? Where is the QAR for TCO on this? MM needs to look into this for potential criminality and civil liability. MM start your FOIA requests right here.
    Old news from June. Move along, teenager.

Unregistered
    Old news from June. Move along, teenager.
    Statute of limitations still apply. Don’t go anywhere, criminal.

Unregistered
    Statute of limitations still apply. Don’t go anywhere, criminal.
    Statue of limitations for what? Using discretion? Following orders? I hope you aren't an attorney. My fear is you will starve to death. You may be too stupid to feed yourself.

Unregistered
    Attorney or janitor they touched a nerve with someone 😂

Unregistered
    Attorney or janitor they touched a nerve with someone 😂
    You are correct Sir. I grow weary of stupid people with their constant babble running people down and creating hate and discontent. This is a great job and there are more good people here than the malcontents give credit for. I hope the crap posters are not employed here. Given the lack of facts and timely info I would say most posters haven't worked here or it has been many years. Do good or not. The choice is yours. But when you are stupid the rest of us have to deal with that too.

Unregistered

😂 high strung

You are correct Sir. I grow weary of stupid people with their constant babble running people down and creating hate and discontent. This is a great job and there are more good people here than the malcontents give credit for. I hope the crap posters are not employed here. Given the lack of facts and timely info I would say most posters haven't worked here or it has been many years. Do good or not. The choice is yours. But when you are stupid the rest of us have to deal with that too.
    You should consider jumping off of something if you take this website that seriously and let it get to you that much.

Unregistered
    You should consider jumping off of something if you take this website that seriously and let it get to you that much.
    Stupid people can multiply. I take the threat of stupid people seriously. You can't fix stupid. They are a threat to the rest of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast