Tampa captain applicants - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love how command makes it look like there so concerned as to only one person put in. Let’s see, it was internal applicants only, and you bypassed the senior Lt and appointed the guy who convinced command the captian was horrible and he could do better as acting captain. And you wonder why no one else applied. Huh.
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Unregistered

🦡 🥜

While most inmates, including long-term prisoners, adjust successfully to prison life, many do not cope well with the pains of imprisonment. Maladaptive responses such as emotional disorders, self-mutilation, suicide attempts, and prison misbehavior are most common during the early phases of incarceration. Most studies show that white inmates more often exhibit psychological distress than do blacks or Hispanics. Black inmates, young inmates, and recently arrived inmates are more likely to violate prison rules than their inmate counterparts. Offenders who have the greatest difficulty adapting to prison tend to have difficulty functioning in other environments. Attributes of individuals and of environments combine to influence inmate adjustment.

Unregistered
    There's was more than one applicant. The best one for the post will be selected. That is and has been the process. You are either the problem or the solution. If you are the solution then have facts and not opinion to stand on.
    Wow what a bunch of crap. The best one will be selected? ARE YOU Fn KIDDING! How long have you been here? Not very long I’m sure. I can tell by your naïveté.

Unregistered
    Wow what a bunch of crap. The best one will be selected? ARE YOU Fn KIDDING! How long have you been here? Not very long I’m sure. I can tell by your naïveté.
    It was fixed from the start. They don’t even hide it anymore. Hatchet men bigots and liars.

Unregistered
    Another post by an idiot

Unregistered
    It will be an interesting few months
    so handsum maked me percolate

Unregistered
    It will be an interesting few months
    The best is yet to come with Squirrely Judas at the helm. They got what they wanted and nobody was forced to work the Stanley Cup Finals.

Unregistered
    Another post by an idiot
    Who’s the idiot now? One discriminatory termination after another followed by one sham promotional process after another.

Unregistered
    Who’s the idiot now? One discriminatory termination after another followed by one sham promotional process after another.
    Enlighten me, what is going on?

Unregistered
    Super Bowl 2026 is in Miami and all leave is closed. By the power of Greyskull!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast