Officers shall not commit adultery with another POS spouse/significant other - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leon Chill bro
    Just another ***** without that badge.

Unregistered
    Leon Chill bro
    Paige the man with a call taker, dispatcher, and park ranger. El papichulo de Miami Beach

Unregistered
    Paige the man with a call taker, dispatcher, and park ranger. El papichulo de Miami Beach
    You area a straight up 8itch.

Unregistered
    This is horrible and disturbing.. a full list of the cheating females should be posted! Along with a brief bio with their likes and dislikes, favorite food and preferences on hotel/motel.
    Expose them all

Unregistered
    All I got to say is...... None of you all will ever outwork me. None of you all will ever step to my face with the nonsense, and I will continue to have y’all women run to me. #AlphaMale

When all you can think of is some racist remarks such as “just another ***** without that badge” shows me you not even a man. You fear this same ***** without the badge also.

Unregistered
    All I got to say is...... None of you all will ever outwork me. None of you all will ever step to my face with the nonsense, and I will continue to have y’all women run to me. #AlphaMale

When all you can think of is some racist remarks such as “just another ***** without that badge” shows me you not even a man. You fear this same ***** without the badge also.
    This post is concrete proof that the city of Miami Beach police department hires the handicapped

Unregistered
    Never in my life have I ever worked in a place that tears each other apart online and smiles to your face. Then we expect to have each other’s backs. Wtaf

Unregistered
    Correct. It’s funny how when certain people talk to you that you can feel the knife twisting in your back at the same time you’re looking directly at their fake smile.

Unregistered

“alpha male” hahahahah. Relax puppy boy.

Unregistered

Out work you? ***** you’re on the road. Chill out and know your place. Everyone already knows you’re not humble, so how about you just shut the **** up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast