Officers shall not commit adultery with another POS spouse/significant other - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Leon Chill bro

Unregistered
    Nice post, Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing with us great information that is actually helpful. I posted some helpful links can you check it for a second?

NSP Login 2019-2020
    SSP Post Matric Karnataka Gov In
    SSP Scholaship
    MP Scholarship 2.0
    SSP Login
    Scholarship KYC
    CSC Login
    SATS Login
    Shaladarpan Login
    Shala Darpan Login
    Shaladarpan

Supriya

Unregistered
    This is horrible and disturbing.. a full list of the cheating females should be posted! Along with a brief bio with their likes and dislikes, favorite food and preferences on hotel/motel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is horrible and disturbing.. a full list of the cheating females should be posted! Along with a brief bio with their likes and dislikes, favorite food and preferences on hotel/motel.
    What about the cheating males?

Unregistered
    Dirty dirty little girls

Unregistered
    Chicken wing leave the females alone they are free to do as they please. And the reason they can 33 all they want is they have their own house and don’t still live with their mom like you.

Unregistered
    Mind your own fuchen business a$$hole. You sound like a jerk off soliciting information to go play with yourself!!

Unregistered
    33'ing is the least of the problems. Stand by for2021 MDW its about to get real.

Unregistered
    33'ing is the least of the problems. Stand by for2021 MDW its about to get real.
    I’m sure all the hoes of the department are going to stay at the beach for the weekend 🤷🏽*♂️

Unregistered
    I’m sure all the hoes of the department are going to stay at the beach for the weekend 🤷🏽*♂️
    For sure this is chicken wing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast