Proof that Tony Malanga is real person

Unregistered

Proof that Tony Malanga is real person

He is a former Army SF soldier who due to his specialized set of skill was detached to a late 80s and early 90s ATF task force called Street Terror Offender Program (STOP) as soon as he graduated the police academy. This Task Force targeted illegal automatic weapons sales used by marimberos and gang bangers. That’s why nobody remembers Sergeant Antonio Bartolomes Malanga and why he knows all of Sergio’s dirty secrets that no ASA would prosecute back then because of how swamped they were.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a former Army SF soldier who due to his specialized set of skill was detached to a late 80s and early 90s ATF task force called Street Terror Offender Program (STOP) as soon as he graduated the police academy. This Task Force targeted illegal automatic weapons sales used by marimberos and gang bangers. That’s why nobody remembers Sergeant Antonio Bartolomes Malanga and why he knows all of Sergio’s dirty secrets that no ASA would prosecute back then because of how swamped they were.
    Watching cocaine houses for the dealers wasn’t big on the state attorneys priority list back then

Unregistered
    Don't you ever stop with the idiocy?

Unregistered
    What about the ole redneck sgt y’all had in gangs Sgt. Goldenrod I think his first name was Todd. Todd Goldenrod he use to roll with Tony Malanga I heard

Unregistered
    Don't you ever stop with the idiocy?
    Don’t you ever not take his idiocy like if he’s ****ing your wife you over emotional baker act

Unregistered
    What about the ole redneck sgt y’all had in gangs Sgt. Goldenrod I think his first name was Todd. Todd Goldenrod he use to roll with Tony Malanga I heard
    They did a lot of undercover work with that Russian DEA agent Jack Meoff