Boca Raton - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boca Raton

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure where your looking current contract top out is $104k for officers and new contract that was just signed tops officers out at $116k. I work in Palm Beach County so take it from me.
    Post it cause that not what is posted online

Jim O'Hara

Great Agency/city

I grew up in Boca , lived there 30 years and was a Officer there for 22 years, great Dept., City, area. I would still be there except my Ex was allowed to move with the kids after our divorce. Very safe town with lots of action as the rich snooty people live there and are easy targets near I-95. Their pay scale is incredible and equipment/opportunities are great. Admin is typical, some good some bad. Worse part is putting up with snooty attitudes. Best wishes, miss the old town

Jim O'Hara

Union

Forgot to mention, one of the reasons they are a leader in pay, equipment, training, working conditions, etc. is a very strong FOP Union that works well with the Admin and City Hall. I got my Sgt. promotion thru the Union filing an Injunction against the then Chief ,who was playing games with the process

Unregistered
    Thank you!

Unregistered
    That says there pay is 72k. Nothing about their step plan or top out at $116 k. Post tge step plan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Hara View Post
    Forgot to mention, one of the reasons they are a leader in pay, equipment, training, working conditions, etc. is a very strong FOP Union that works well with the Admin and City Hall. I got my Sgt. promotion thru the Union filing an Injunction against the then Chief ,who was playing games with the process
    Ohhh I see your an anti Tampa PBA troll. I call complete BS. Post you injunction number so we can look it up. But you won’t because you never worked in Boca. Why would you be on this thread. Your garbage

Unregistered
    Ohhh I see your an anti Tampa PBA troll. I call complete BS. Post you injunction number so we can look it up. But you won’t because you never worked in Boca. Why would you be on this thread. Your garbage
    Why are you so intrigued about someone working at Boca. How about you go back to taking calls instead of challenging someone you don’t know. pos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12