Unregistered

Boca Raton

Any info on Boca Raton pd? Start at 70k and housing seems affordable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any info on Boca Raton pd? Start at 70k and housing seems affordable
    Why don’t you call them

Unregistered
    Because I don’t want to hear from them. I want to hear what other officers think of the dept and general area. Moron

Unregistered
    Because I don’t want to hear from them. I want to hear what other officers think of the dept and general area. Moron
    Moron they are way south of us and wait east of us nobody knows anything about them they’re well over 100 miles away from us. Why don’t go to Palm Beach agencies and ask them they might know but you ask Tampa because you’re stupid

Unregistered
    Oh yeah that’s the way to get people to help you. You must be a democrat.

Unregistered
    Boca PD is a very good agency they have a great retirement 3.5% multiplier and they will be highest paid in southeast US with their new contract. I think they’re top out for officers is $116k

Unregistered
    Is there a catch on why the housing is so cheap? Can get a super nice house there for under 300k. Super high insurance or something?

Unregistered
    Those houses have expensive memberships for the HOAs. Depending how many beds and baths your your looking for your talking about $300-$400k

Unregistered
    Boca PD is a very good agency they have a great retirement 3.5% multiplier and they will be highest paid in southeast US with their new contract. I think they’re top out for officers is $116k
    Why you gotta lie? I just looked it up on line they don’t even top out at 90.

Unregistered
    Not sure where your looking current contract top out is $104k for officers and new contract that was just signed tops officers out at $116k. I work in Palm Beach County so take it from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast