Tick Tock Mr. Menocal Tick Tock
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tick Tock Mr. Menocal Tick Tock

2 more months and Raja Yuca will be at trial for his crimes. Justice will finally be served.

Unregistered
    Tick Tock Tick Tock Getting closer Mr. Menocal

Unregistered
    When is Velazquez going to be arrested? He was an accessory to the crimes by facilitating, and obstructing IA for years!

Unregistered
    Just a question ? What are y’all gonna do when menocal gets off scotch free? Just asking I mean y’all acting like it’s in the bag for the prosecutor. And Velasquez will be fine guy is almost out the door and he’s leaving with a small fortune and an electric company that got nice city contracts handed to him by the mayor. He hooked up his boys manny Rodriguez and manny Montalvo who helped him destroy the dui evidence for his stripper girlfriend. He hooked up his minions like Hubert and snitch boy Fernando villa, Clavijo and all the rest he made them money by giving them diamonds and commander positions despite being like villa nothing but a damn sergeant. The guy played the system and so far it looks like he won. He was a criminal and a liar and a thief as a cop who never did any police work in his career. Under his rules now he would have been fired over 100 times. He rose from scumbag officer to chief of police! So tell me what will you do when menocal gets off and Velasquez laughs his ass to the bank?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a question ? What are y’all gonna do when menocal gets off scotch free? Just asking I mean y’all acting like it’s in the bag for the prosecutor. And Velasquez will be fine guy is almost out the door and he’s leaving with a small fortune and an electric company that got nice city contracts handed to him by the mayor. He hooked up his boys manny Rodriguez and manny Montalvo who helped him destroy the dui evidence for his stripper girlfriend. He hooked up his minions like Hubert and snitch boy Fernando villa, Clavijo and all the rest he made them money by giving them diamonds and commander positions despite being like villa nothing but a damn sergeant. The guy played the system and so far it looks like he won. He was a criminal and a liar and a thief as a cop who never did any police work in his career. Under his rules now he would have been fired over 100 times. He rose from scumbag officer to chief of police! So tell me what will you do when menocal gets off and Velasquez laughs his ass to the bank?
    I know for a fact Menocal is not getting off. I’ve been told by a person involved with the case that the prosecutor has a “smoking gun” that can not be denied, and since it’s a federal case they don’t have to inform the defense of the discovery. Any jury under the rules issued to them will have to convict Menocal with what they are going to be provided.

Unregistered
    I want front seats

Unregistered
    Just make sure you use Elvis and get back to work

Unregistered
    I want front seats
    It’s going to be glorious to finally see lady karma make the Menocals eat her ass because for too long that last name has tarnished the LEO profession and used the powers it brings to scam others for a profit

Unregistered
    No doubt Velazquez is the real criminal here. Any other chief would have suspended Menocal after the first victim came forward. Instead he waited 4 years until after the 6th victim surfaced and he knew the FBI was working the case. Even gave him a merit pay raise during that time.

Unregistered
    Menocal is not getting off....the feds win over 90% of their cases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast