Just a thought..

Unregistered

Just a thought..

With all of these people leaving, retiring,buy out,etc, I guess all the whiners and crybabies can finally get promoted and do a bang up job.

I think they will all find that what they thought was an easy job isn't really that easy after all and fail miserably.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all of these people leaving, retiring,buy out,etc, I guess all the whiners and crybabies can finally get promoted and do a bang up job.

I think they will all find that what they thought was an easy job isn't really that easy after all and fail miserably.
    Nope the effed up system will continue to enable and protect most of them.

Unregistered

Wish

Wish they would’ve taken you with them. You sound like the only crybaby here.

Unregistered
    More people leaving to Boca?

Unregistered
    Wish they would’ve taken you with them. You sound like the only crybaby here.
    You are one of them I was talking about. I am leaving soon and hope you get promoted/transferred so you can see that the job you thought was so easy really isn't and I hope you fail miserably as I am sure you will.

Oh wait the job I am referring to requires some brains and problem solving skills so you wont even be considered.

Unregistered
    More people leaving to Boca?
    No buyout people- some going to BSO, most are just going to retire. Good Luck to them and hope they enjoy the retired life.

Unregistered

Wow

You are one of them I was talking about. I am leaving soon and hope you get promoted/transferred so you can see that the job you thought was so easy really isn't and I hope you fail miserably as I am sure you will.

Oh wait the job I am referring to requires some brains and problem solving skills so you wont even be considered.

I’m so hurt now wow look at you

Unregistered
    I’m so hurt now wow look at you
    Good Luck to you! (You are going to need all the luck you can get)