Tampa suburbs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tampa suburbs

Unregistered

Tampa suburbs

Relocating to Tampa from the north. What are some good suburbs to buy a house in? Will have kids in school so thats important. Looking in the 250k range. Preferably not more than 45 mins or so from Tampa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Relocating to Tampa from the north. What are some good suburbs to buy a house in? Will have kids in school so thats important. Looking in the 250k range. Preferably not more than 45 mins or so from Tampa
    $250k. Forget it.

Unregistered
    250K may be hard these days around here but look Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Zephyrhills. You are gonna want smaller suburbs at that price range

Unregistered
    I haven’t had issues finding stuff for 250. Just need to know the right areas

Unregistered
    I haven’t had issues finding stuff for 250. Just need to know the right areas
    Yeah if your able to buy for 250 your not on a great area.

Unregistered
    Yeah if your able to buy for 250 your not on a great area.
    It’s clear you reply negatively to every thread on here. Give it a break. Find something useful to spend your time on. There’s houses for 250 in every town surrounding Tampa.

Unregistered
    It’s clear you reply negatively to every thread on here. Give it a break. Find something useful to spend your time on. There’s houses for 250 in every town surrounding Tampa.
    Really? Find me one in SHO, Palmeia Cieia Westshore, Villa Rosa, Keystone, Cheval and the list goes on

Unregistered
    Northdale, citrus park and xarrollwood are good areas and have homes in that range. Don’t listen to the guy that’s never sold homes.

Unregistered
    Bro, it’s also clear you’re not familiar with the current housing market. $250K will not get you a home in a desirable area. Sure, you can get a townhouse in Plant City or an 1,100 sq ft ranch built in the 50s in Brandon. You can’t even get a 1bd 1 bath condo on Harbor Island for less than $300K. I assume the OP would like a nice home in a nice area. Try $400k for that, add another $50K if you want one with a 3 car garage and pool.

Unregistered
    Bro, it’s also clear you’re not familiar with the current housing market. $250K will not get you a home in a desirable area. Sure, you can get a townhouse in Plant City or an 1,100 sq ft ranch built in the 50s in Brandon. You can’t even get a 1bd 1 bath condo on Harbor Island for less than $300K. I assume the OP would like a nice home in a nice area. Try $400k for that, add another $50K if you want one with a 3 car garage and pool.
    You sound stupid. Have you looked at houses for sale? No ones saying in downtown Tampa. How about Spring Hill, port richey, carrollwood etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast