NR in trouble AGAIN
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

NR in trouble AGAIN

He's a disgrace to this department. He is a liar and a cheat. He doesn't speak or write proper English. Demote him now so he doesn't get paid medical for the family.

Unregistered
    Your an idiot. Be quiet and go suck the commands staff asses some more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your an idiot. Be quiet and go suck the commands staff asses some more.
    Another BLM defending this idiot.

Unregistered

He took another knee

I heard he took another knee in front of COB to keep his position. I think I saw NR on South Beach.

Unregistered
    He's a disgrace to this department. He is a liar and a cheat. He doesn't speak or write proper English. Demote him now so he doesn't get paid medical for the family.
    NR must have 9 lives.

Unregistered

He is untouchable as a Noble member! Disgusting how they are allowed to get away with what they do! If it were any other person from any other ethnic background, they would be disciplined immediately! Shameful how certain groups are protected but cry they are discriminated against! Typical affirmative action BS!!

Unregistered
    Oh please. SH should have gotten in trouble for her FB rant on how white cops are rouge and raciest and not peep!!!!!!! She’s as raciest and nasty as they come.

Unregistered

Double standards

Wake up!!!! How many black supervisors does the Hollywood Police Department have employed compared to white supervisors?, and you want to talk about discrimination and fairness. How many (white)supervisors that are racist, corrupted, alcoholics, wife beaters, and performing sexual relationships on the job, do you have employed? And half of the officers you have employed were only hired because their mommy or daddy is/was an employee with the police department so REALLY?!

Unregistered
    I guess DE is white??? Isn’t NR in trouble? Soothe saying that only white officers are bad???? Or make supervisor? You make zero sence. You are the racist my friend!!!!!!!!!! Do white officers have a NOBLE club?????? No they don’t. Or have they had a black only pinic????? No they haven’t. Again who is racist?? SH and NW are the most two racist police officers in the department and they are rank. Sad.

Unregistered
    You don’t make any sense and you say he belongs to Nobel, that’s the best you have. How about the KKK, white supremacy, and Proud boys shall I continue. And yes he is a disgrace to this department but he’s not the first nor the last. There’s a list of supervisors and officers at Hollywood, that should be fired. Let’s not just single him out. Maybe BSO need to come and take over. You behave like an idiot and a coward. Grow some balls and stop your whining and stop hiding behind some keyboard.

Either you are the problem or you have a solution. Stop with all the BS and the racist garbage. Because as far as I’m concerned, NR stupidity and his disgrace behavior displayed at HPD has nothing to do with him being black, you ignorant prick!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast