Contract negotiations - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you hiding behind an anonymous post? You weren’t even at the negotiation meeting. You know that the “Good ol’ boy system” is still in place here. You sure were quick to attack over “spelling” of which you know was probably due to auto-correct. Why don’t you attack with valid info instead of a “spelling error”.
    "Why are you hiding behind an anonymous post?" from an anonymous post. Classic.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Classic is correct

    Classic moving up the chain stepping on whoever.

    Put your name might get you promoted.

    English Teacher!!!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Why are you hiding behind an anonymous post?" from an anonymous post. Classic.
    Classic is calling someone out for staying anonymous while staying anonymous themselves. HA!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It’s amazing that ass kisser has yet to admit they weren’t even at the meeting to know what occurred. Also, the first post was stating information about the meeting. The reply to that made it personal. So, I am thinking if ass kisser didn’t mind making it a personal attack they should not be anonymous and be butt hurt because the reply was anonymous.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s amazing that ass kisser has yet to admit they weren’t even at the meeting to know what occurred. Also, the first post was stating information about the meeting. The reply to that made it personal. So, I am thinking if ass kisser didn’t mind making it a personal attack they should not be anonymous and be butt hurt because the reply was anonymous.
    You seem so worked up about a meeting that hardly anyone had any say into what was being negotiated. Maybe if you would have reached out you may have had other ideas which were more realistic to present. Get off your high horse. You failed. Move on!

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seem so worked up about a meeting that hardly anyone had any say into what was being negotiated. Maybe if you would have reached out you may have had other ideas which were more realistic to present. Get off your high horse. You failed. Move on!
    Nor were we invited to attend.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Not were we invited to the meeting.

  8. #28
    Unregistered- CCL
    Guest
    All the meetings are open to the public. SO has a duty to post dates/times/locations of PBA meetings. It can be on a business card taped to the bottom corner of the front window but it’s “posted”. If you want to be a part of it, step up and say so. Ask the people starting it up to know when/where the meetings are. You don’t get to say anything (rules) but you can at least be present and know what’s going on.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Listen, it's bad enough the administration is making this an "us against them" work place. Word has gotten out about this as best as it can, of course like anything there is always room for improvement. There has not been anything going on in numerous years so its like we are starting all over. Just work together to make this agency better than what it is and has been. Nothing gets accomplished with you all bashing each other on here. For those on here that were unaware, well here you go. Now you know and now you know who to get in touch with for additional information and assistance . They always say we all are one team, prove it now and work together. If not, then stay off this thread and find something else to do you are embarrassing yourself and this agency with the bashing.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen, it's bad enough the administration is making this an "us against them" work place. Word has gotten out about this as best as it can, of course like anything there is always room for improvement. There has not been anything going on in numerous years so its like we are starting all over. Just work together to make this agency better than what it is and has been. Nothing gets accomplished with you all bashing each other on here. For those on here that were unaware, well here you go. Now you know and now you know who to get in touch with for additional information and assistance . They always say we all are one team, prove it now and work together. If not, then stay off this thread and find something else to do you are embarrassing yourself and this agency with the bashing.
    Here’s an idea..... stop crying about what you claim you don’t have and be thankful for what you do have. If you’re so miserable and things are so bad here, jump ship..... don’t sound like your absence will be missed. That’s the problem with this millennial generation. they always want more and will always find something to gripe about. Come to work do your job and live a happy life. Nobody is owed anything. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side .....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •