FOP Negotiations - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't know this but since I have the benefit of age, the pattern has been historically, democrats defund military and law enforcement. When Republicans are in charge, those two prosper and you communicate like an uneducated Democrat product.
    I gleem with joy as I prosper and live like a king as I watch you starve and get in debt while you keep voting for leftists policies that leaves you always needing. Hint the paradigm is in how you use your mind and gifts. The man that lives off of others labor will always be broke.
    Why because you rely only on your salad instead of producing meat because you and those like you never produce anything. I ON the other hand made lots of money since the age of 24 so I stay here for fun not out of necessity.
    Now try and guess which one is in this agency who doesn't need this. Bye bye now ignoramus beast
    You must be 1 of the dry foot, wet foot immigrants. Y'all came here illegally, raping the gov for many many years nd now feel like ur entitled to dictate who needs to benefits off da government. U SOB r da reason we have drugs imported 4rm Colombia. It must how u was making so much $$ at the age of 24. Back 2 my original point dip sh!t, the federal government has nothing 2 do with the referendum $$$. Stop blaming da democrat for ur demise b!tsh.

Unregistered
    You don't know this but since I have the benefit of age, the pattern has been historically, democrats defund military and law enforcement. When Republicans are in charge, those two prosper and you communicate like an uneducated Democrat product.
    I gleem with joy as I prosper and live like a king as I watch you starve and get in debt while you keep voting for leftists policies that leaves you always needing. Hint the paradigm is in how you use your mind and gifts. The man that lives off of others labor will always be broke.
    Why because you rely only on your salad instead of producing meat because you and those like you never produce anything. I ON the other hand made lots of money since the age of 24 so I stay here for fun not out of necessity.
    Now try and guess which one is in this agency who doesn't need this. Bye bye now ignoramus beast
    Stop blaming the democrat for ur demise. You must be one of the dry foot wet foot immigrants who came to this country and raped the gov for assistance now u think ur in a position 2 tell others not to depend on the gov. Hypocri a$$ mothe4ker. Back 2 my point, the referendum has nothing 2 do with da federal gov stupid

Unregistered
    You must be 1 of the dry foot, wet foot immigrants. Y'all came here illegally, raping the gov for many many years nd now feel like ur entitled to dictate who needs to benefits off da government. U SOB r da reason we have drugs imported 4rm Colombia. It must how u was making so much $$ at the age of 24. Back 2 my original point dip sh!t, the federal government has nothing 2 do with the referendum $$$. Stop blaming da democrat for ur demise b!tsh.

Go jump on some more cars at South Beach

Unregistered
    Go jump on some more cars at South Beach
    Shut ur b!tch a$$ up. U should go ahead and apply with da beach instead. Da school district is run by Democrats. If u don't like how we handle our business. Get the fak out of here.

Unregistered
    Shut ur b!tch a$$ up. U should go ahead and apply with da beach instead. Da school district is run by Democrats. If u don't like how we handle our business. Get the fak out of here.
    It's very alarming to see the district hire uneducated ghetto rats who can not even spell correctly. Remember I said this, these little liberal Demonrats hired here will eventually violate someone's civil rights, do a bad shooting or get caught in corruption.
    As is the case with most democrat run states.

Unregistered
    It's very alarming to see the district hire uneducated ghetto rats who can not even spell correctly. Remember I said this, these little liberal Demonrats hired here will eventually violate someone's civil rights, do a bad shooting or get caught in corruption.
    As is the case with most democrat run states.
    Shut your dumb a$$ Julio Q. You can fool the new hires but the rest of us know most of the people who have been 🔥 from our department were republican. Don't make me put the list out. If you want to predict the next bad shooting, look at the trigger happy son of a gun in our department. I'm sure you'll notice they look like you. How's that emergency pay coming along? Dumb a$$

Unregistered

Fired employees

Tracy Moore was a Republican?

Unregistered
    Not sure, but I hear she allegedly drove fast and drank hard, isn’t that right, Major Fox Williams?

Unregistered
    She's a republican alright. So is
    A. Perez
    S. Tarrago
    Female officer Torren
    What about the police officer who was texting the female student asking for naked pictures. I bet he was a republican too. If you want me to continue I will lol. Fuk you Julio!😭😭😭😭

Unregistered

Spell chk

If they all voted for o*******, and hidin bidin, they are Marxists demon rats so just keep your reports accurate you moron only Demonrats drink on the job.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast