FOP Negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Cutbacks

Wrong Ron DE Santis said any agency that defunds police he will defund them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not going to get a raise. School police have to take a pay cut so the district can hire armed security guards. More people are going to be laid off in the next couple of months. If youre not on ur knees praying or slurping on da command staff lollipop then you gonna have 2 hit the road jack.
    First I hear of this.

Unregistered

Ron DeSantis

First I hear of this.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...defund-police/
    That's old news son get with the program

Unregistered
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...defund-police/
    That's old news son get with the program
    I get that. I’m talking about the comment that states “no raise” and “replaced by guards and getting laid off”. Where are those sources. First I’ve heard of that.

Unregistered
    You are clearly ignorant on the subject. The gov has nothing to do with our raise. Stop trying to spread fear and negativity

Unregistered

Won't happen

Everytime the union goes into negotiations the district clowns always use the ol " we don't need you all we have to do is abolish the police " they used that for so long but in reality they wouldn't do that or can't do that because there would be no way to cover shit up if a regular agency was here. There'd be a shit load of managers, getting arrested for obstruction. Notice only low level employees get arrested for minor stuff. Don't believe me?
    Ex union mob boss pat tornillo made off with 10 million dollars from the teachers union.
    The drunkard Kathy Randle gave him 2 years house arrest and left his wife alone. But a black AP stole 5000 dollars and ol alcoholic Kathy bragged about giving that black AP 5 years in prison. I guess she was just a low level Eastern star member lol

Unregistered
    Am still on probation and didn't join da union yet. So, I didn't go 2 da meeting yesterday. Wat did dey talk about. R wi gonna get a raise? How much? Talk 2 me
    School police officers will have to take a $13,000 pay cut. The school referendum $ is almost gone. Even if the school board gives you a raise, it will not make a difference. I see a lot of people leaving starting next year.

Unregistered

Referendum

The referendum is good until 2023 you have time. By the biden will be removed, kamala steps in and then the election fraud is revealed and Trump announced the true winner

Unregistered
    The referendum is good until 2023 you have time. By the biden will be removed, kamala steps in and then the election fraud is revealed and Trump announced the true winner
    Shut your b!tch a$$ up. The referendum was voted using property tax in miami-dade ****!ng tra$h. The federal gov has nothing 2 do with this.

Unregistered

Idiot democrat

Shut your b!tch a$$ up. The referendum was voted using property tax in miami-dade ****!ng tra$h. The federal gov has nothing 2 do with this.
    You don't know this but since I have the benefit of age, the pattern has been historically, democrats defund military and law enforcement. When Republicans are in charge, those two prosper and you communicate like an uneducated Democrat product.
    I gleem with joy as I prosper and live like a king as I watch you starve and get in debt while you keep voting for leftists policies that leaves you always needing. Hint the paradigm is in how you use your mind and gifts. The man that lives off of others labor will always be broke.
    Why because you rely only on your salad instead of producing meat because you and those like you never produce anything. I ON the other hand made lots of money since the age of 24 so I stay here for fun not out of necessity.
    Now try and guess which one is in this agency who doesn't need this. Bye bye now ignoramus beast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast