FOP Negotiations
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FOP Negotiations

Am still on probation and didn't join da union yet. So, I didn't go 2 da meeting yesterday. Wat did dey talk about. R wi gonna get a raise? How much? Talk 2 me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am still on probation and didn't join da union yet. So, I didn't go 2 da meeting yesterday. Wat did dey talk about. R wi gonna get a raise? How much? Talk 2 me
    Anyone speak ebonics?

Unregistered

Yikes

Join the union, from the looks of it, you’re going to be needing their help

Unregistered
    Join the union, from the looks of it, you’re going to be needing their help
    They've certainly kept worse employed

Unregistered
    Guess u didn't go lol.
    Anyone speak ebonics?

Unregistered

Union

Anyone who does not join the union, is a moron leech. When you get in trouble, or when you get a real asshole for a supervisor who has it out for you, youll need a good lawyer to shove their harrassment up their asses. 20 bucks every two weeks is a good insurance policy. So dont wait join asap.

Unregistered

Union

Wow that's so true, although every supervisor that did me wrong ended up with cancer, fired , died Holy shnit you have no idea. Unfortunately the union never fought for me, in fact they were actually part of the scheme and only pretended to defend me while betraying me so I always had to hire an outside attorney and always kicked their asses. They still wait in watch like hayinas hoping I give them something on a silver platter all the while I watch their every move, document their follies and wait to pounce once they try again. It's like a game of cat and mouse.
    But still join the union

Unregistered
    Anyone who does not join the union, is a moron leech. When you get in trouble, or when you get a real asshole for a supervisor who has it out for you, youll need a good lawyer to shove their harrassment up their asses. 20 bucks every two weeks is a good insurance policy. So dont wait join asap.
    U must be new if you think they union is going to back you up when it comes 2 these sergeant. Wake up and smell da coffee b!tch.

Unregistered
    Anyone speak ebonics?
    La negociación no salío bien. Comimos café y leche. Bebemos empanadas. Dale

Unregistered
    We are not going to get a raise. School police have to take a pay cut so the district can hire armed security guards. More people are going to be laid off in the next couple of months. If youre not on ur knees praying or slurping on da command staff lollipop then you gonna have 2 hit the road jack.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast