WTG Chief!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTG Chief!

Unregistered

WTG Chief!

Your incompetence led to the chaos. Now the City has to take action. You had the plan but your frugalness led to this. Just retire already and enjoy your “family first” time.

Unregistered
    Homie had the plan but he chose not to use it. He also had the money but chose not to use it. His Command Staff other than 12 have no confidence in him. The Rank and File lost confidence in him. The guys/gals on the list are really going lose confidence in him when they see what he has done to create more Sgt Spots for the next test. Anyone seen Pauly O?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Homie had the plan but he chose not to use it. He also had the money but chose not to use it. His Command Staff other than 12 have no confidence in him. The Rank and File lost confidence in him. The guys/gals on the list are really going lose confidence in him when they see what he has done to create more Sgt Spots for the next test. Anyone seen Pauly O?
    Pauly is keeping his end of the deal. How he has not initiated a Vote of no Confidence on the current Chief is beyond me. His lack of planning led to the black eye on the Agency and put us all at risk of not only getting hurt, but caught on video doing something that oils get us fired or arrested.

Pauly we voted for you to negotiate “deals” for us not you and and the Dancing Queen.

Unregistered
    Hey Pauly. Do you think we have confidence in the Chief after what he did to Beck? Wake up and do your job.

C Beck
    Lets nip this in the bud before things spread, The Chief did nothing to me. The Chief acted on the information provided to him by my attorney in a federal lawsuit. There was some miscommunication between me and my attorney and not the chief .

Cliff Beck

Unregistered
    Well as usual cliff Beck is a stand up guy and put an end to this before it got started nice job cliff.

Unregistered
    Cliff is a stand up guy. Not a B1TCH.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure Bob Switkes is not at fought. Ricky has a history of differing blame. Bob Switkes is one of the best attorneys in MB. He is not going to be happy hearing that Ricky new nothing. Hold my beer.

Unregistered
    Bob Switkis is possibly one of the brightest most stand up attorneys I have ever seen. A 100% competent man fair and always fights for the cops. If you ever get jammed up you better hope he is your attorney.

Unregistered
    Let me see Ricky that has lied to me multiple times or forgets what he said or Bob Switkes that has always been stand up. Don’t fall for it Cliff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast