Sheriff's "real" weekly message
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff's "real" weekly message

BSO Family:

You've all heard of the school to prison pipeline, here at BSO we have the sergeant to command staff pipeline. This past week we are proud to add Sgt. Jamie Smith to Captain and Sgt. Benny, from Major to Colonel! They join the following personnel, who are previous graduates of the pipeline:

Jason Rotella
    James Jenkins
    Renee Peterson
    Bruce MacGregor
    Joseph Damiano

Congratulations!

New Protocol:

I know that most of you don't respect me, I'm not sure if it's my previous arrest for homicide, my arrests for passing bad checks or traffic, my LSD use (don't knock it if you haven't tried it), my concealing of these things on my applications, lying on an official FDLE form, my continued lying, posing in blue speedos in swinger magazines, or all of the above.

To demand your respect I have implemented a policy that upon my entering a room, you shall all stand at attention! Forget that my background would prevent any of you from holding your current jobs, you WILL respect me! And that goes for my pipeline staff as well.

GOOD MORNING!

Coronavirus:

BSO has sustained it's share of infections, and unfortunately deaths. When I stood in front of the citizens of this county and declared in an angry tone that we DID have the proper PPE gear for our first responders...I was lying. The independent hearing officer who was assigned to the unfair labor practice action that the union brought against the agency said that in her order. I haven't had to publicly address it because the media hasn't followed up, but I hope they do because I will get to be angry again!

Recent suspensions:

I'm sure you've all heard by now that we have placed six deputies on restricted duty. My hand selected use of force review board has gone back two years and found use of force cases that had previously been determined to be justified to now be "problematic ". Don't worry, we will be forwarding these cases to our new radical left police hating state attorney for review, we have to be transparent and accountable like I have been.

Have a safe weekend!

My Service Equals Corruption!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO Family:

You've all heard of the school to prison pipeline, here at BSO we have the sergeant to command staff pipeline. This past week we are proud to add Sgt. Jamie Smith to Captain and Sgt. Benny, from Major to Colonel! They join the following personnel, who are previous graduates of the pipeline:

Jason Rotella
    James Jenkins
    Renee Peterson
    Bruce MacGregor
    Joseph Damiano

Congratulations!

New Protocol:

I know that most of you don't respect me, I'm not sure if it's my previous arrest for homicide, my arrests for passing bad checks or traffic, my LSD use (don't knock it if you haven't tried it), my concealing of these things on my applications, lying on an official FDLE form, my continued lying, posing in blue speedos in swinger magazines, or all of the above.

To demand your respect I have implemented a policy that upon my entering a room, you shall all stand at attention! Forget that my background would prevent any of you from holding your current jobs, you WILL respect me! And that goes for my pipeline staff as well.

GOOD MORNING!

Coronavirus:

BSO has sustained it's share of infections, and unfortunately deaths. When I stood in front of the citizens of this county and declared in an angry tone that we DID have the proper PPE gear for our first responders...I was lying. The independent hearing officer who was assigned to the unfair labor practice action that the union brought against the agency said that in her order. I haven't had to publicly address it because the media hasn't followed up, but I hope they do because I will get to be angry again!

Recent suspensions:

I'm sure you've all heard by now that we have placed six deputies on restricted duty. My hand selected use of force review board has gone back two years and found use of force cases that had previously been determined to be justified to now be "problematic ". Don't worry, we will be forwarding these cases to our new radical left police hating state attorney for review, we have to be transparent and accountable like I have been.

Have a safe weekend!

Tony you’re a dipshit. You’ve failed at everything in your life.The Marines didn’t even want you.

I’m Calling dibs on HT when youre in the can

Unregistered
    So true thanks for the update Sheriff you scumbag criminal piece of shit

Unregistered
    Well done! Add this. "My useless grunts. The only reason I want you all to stand when I walk in is so I can instantly inspect your bulge. In fact, I like white bulges so if you're a female you can simply remain sitting or leave the room as I have no use for you. Additionally, if any of you are near the PSB, please stop in and I'll show you the new toilet in my office bathroom. Me and colonel Benjamin were trading stories about our felony arrests and jail time and we both agreed that we literally fell in love with crapping in these metal toilets while in jail. So she had one removed from a booking cell and and its now my new office shiitter."

Unregistered
    BSO Family:

Jason Rotella
    James Jenkins
    Renee Peterson
    Bruce MacGregor
    Joseph Damiano

Congratulations!

New Protocol:

GOOD MORNING!

Coronavirus:

Recent suspensions:

Have a safe weekend!

Priceless!!!!

Unregistered
    Friends of mine on the inside tell me about this sick, sick man who slipped through the cracks and became sheriff and it is very distressing to say the least. A tyrannical incompetent at best and a ruthless, lying criminal to say the least. What a shame that politics will keep this monster in power. Everyone needs to write letters to the governor and demand he be replaced.

Unregistered

Nauseating

It’s incredible that anyone can keep their sense of humor working for an agency that has this criminal at the top spot. I would laugh in his face if I ever met him, that’s the respect he deserves.

Unregistered
    BSO Family:

Jason Rotella
    James Jenkins
    Renee Peterson
    Bruce MacGregor
    Joseph Damiano

Congratulations!

New Protocol:

GOOD MORNING!

Coronavirus:

Recent suspensions:

Have a safe weekend!

Freaking amazing. Anyone know how to send this to the Governor 🤣

Unregistered
    Freaking amazing. Anyone know how to send this to the Governor 🤣

Some copied & pasted it to the broward sheriff Instagram page lmfao

Unregistered
    Some copied & pasted it to the broward sheriff Instagram page lmfao
    That’s great, this is actually the first weekly message I have read from this sc@mbag criminal who thinks he is a Sheriff.

I am looking forward to him doing the perp walk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast