How's the morale. - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like most of those in Academia , they've never done anything but they know all the answers.
    Love it. Permission to use. So true.

Unregistered
    Like most of those in Academia , they've never done anything but they know all the answers.
    I gave my opinion. We will see what happens. I am all for the academia and what they may be trying to do to help this agency out, or I may be looking for a knew job when they review the opinions I expressed.

Unregistered
    I gave my opinion. We will see what happens. I am all for the academia and what they may be trying to do to help this agency out, or I may be looking for a knew job when they review the opinions I expressed.
    Good for you.

Unregistered
    Good for you.
    Yes Lt., trying the best to get rid of you in charge of people. No one deservers or needs to be working for a vindictive supervisor/boss that is supposed to be a leader and is supervising and leading people, but gets away with bullying people. No one respects that or will follow that type of leadership.

Unregistered
    How’s the moral at this agency? Just wondering before I apply. I see a lot of negativity on this forum and was just wondering if it is accurate. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Not good. Officers are trying to leave this place left and right. The Lt. the Chief put over the patrol division has done that. He has screwed more than one on the job trying to move on in their career.

Only a pure ****head on this job would ruin another persons career of moving on in this job/career, but we have him running the patrol division and he has done it more than once.

Unregistered
    Spelled "New" job not "Knew".

Unregistered
    Not good. Officers are trying to leave this place left and right. The Lt. the Chief put over the patrol division has done that. He has screwed more than one on the job trying to move on in their career.

Only a pure ****head on this job would ruin another persons career of moving on in this job/career, but we have him running the patrol division and he has done it more than once.
    Continue to spread your bullshit lies.

Unregistered

Phil collins

Continue to spread your bullshit lies.
    It's all just a pack of lies!

Unregistered

Missy piggy is a hoe

Hey chief, instead of issuing a statement on the George Floyd trial, why don't you address and make a statement on what a disaster this place has become and what you plan to do to fix it.

Unregistered
    I've lost all respect for him after that bs

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast