How's the morale. - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    A certain officer/Admin working there is a passive homosexual. That's all I am going to say. It's not a bad thing, but just saying, things can get weird with someone. .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sucks being a security guard without a take home car, huh?
    Not as much as your MOM sucks.

Unregistered
    Not as much as your MOM sucks.
    Gave your mom a ride home in the bull mobile last night. Said she loves the horns on my ride. She only wishes that her son could get a security job like mine.

Unregistered
    That's just not right. This isn't The Jefferson's.. Why do you talk about my mom, she is gone and was the love of my life, it is just wrong.

Unregistered
    I don't have that much experience and worked the security there. I am out. I feel sorry for the officers working there. They put me in an IA for participating in WWII reenactments, and accused me of being a Nazi, instead of just playing a German soldier in re-enactments. Thank God, I wasn't doing American Civil War reenactments and played as confederate soldier, who knows what they would have tried to put on me. Beware of working at that place. Probably being a member of the BLM movement and defund the police, they probably would not investigate you at all if the guy you worked with turned you in for doing re-enactments.

Unregistered
    I don't have that much experience and worked the security there. I am out. I feel sorry for the officers working there. They put me in an IA for participating in WWII reenactments, and accused me of being a Nazi, instead of just playing a German soldier in re-enactments. Thank God, I wasn't doing American Civil War reenactments and played as confederate soldier, who knows what they would have tried to put on me. Beware of working at that place. Probably being a member of the BLM movement and defund the police, they probably would not investigate you at all if the guy you worked with turned you in for doing re-enactments.
    Bullshitttttt propaganda.

Unregistered
    Bullshitttttt propaganda.
    Nope, true story, I remember this happening. Not defending the agency, but the guy was a weird SOB. They’ve put together so many BS IA’s at this place and ruined many careers. Stay far away from here, they will ruin your career and reputation as a police officer.

Unregistered
    They just wanted you to get the full experience of being a Nazi! It was like the nuremberg trials. 🙃🙃🙃

Unregistered
    Nope, true story, I remember this happening. Not defending the agency, but the guy was a weird SOB. They’ve put together so many BS IA’s at this place and ruined many careers. Stay far away from here, they will ruin your career and reputation as a police officer.
    Yes 100% true. They did do an IA on a CSO for particpating in WW2 re-enactment. The leaders of this Agency are scared of how things look, not if it is an actual violation of a policy or the law. I would not want to be the person here who has to use a higher level of force against a criminal who wants to hurt you. Our Agency, at the Direction of the University and input from the anti police community members, will do all they can to make sure their azzes are covered and you are on your own.

Unregistered
    Yes 100% true. They did do an IA on a CSO for particpating in WW2 re-enactment. The leaders of this Agency are scared of how things look, not if it is an actual violation of a policy or the law. I would not want to be the person here who has to use a higher level of force against a criminal who wants to hurt you. Our Agency, at the Direction of the University and input from the anti police community members, will do all they can to make sure their azzes are covered and you are on your own.
    So true, but we have a lot of dumb arzes here that still don't get it. There is also one or two hot head Derrick Chauvin type officers here that I dread to work with or be on their calls, that will also get you hung out to dry and end up doing prison time for just being on their calls and their actions.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast