How's the morale. - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was sent to the FBI academy, but I doubt that had little to do with supervision of people and how to treat co-workers/subordinates as a leader/supervisor, and if it did he didn't learn much.
    He didn't go to the FBI Academy dumbazz.

Unregistered
    He didn't go to the FBI Academy dumbazz.
    Well either way, we have dug up a lot of dirt on this guy from his career/job at USF PD and how he is respected and liked there. Please do not send this guy here as the rumors has been. We don't need a negative person like that here in leadership. We know how the King family works here in St. Pete., and do not want anymore of them. Take home cars should be in the budget overall for us period!. We have a nice new police building, way better than that building you work out of there in Tampa. I am just hoping you all don't get asbestos poising from that shack of a building/police department you work out of.

Unregistered
    Well either way, we have dug up a lot of dirt on this guy from his career/job at USF PD and how he is respected and liked there. Please do not send this guy here as the rumors has been. We don't need a negative person like that here in leadership. We know how the King family works here in St. Pete., and do not want anymore of them. Take home cars should be in the budget overall for us period!. We have a nice new police building, way better than that building you work out of there in Tampa. I am just hoping you all don't get asbestos poising from that shack of a building/police department you work out of.
    Sounds like the administration at “your” agency has a different budget agenda than your idea of the budget. Have you ever thought that maybe cars aren’t in the budget because they spent all of the money on your nice building? Sounds like you need to work somewhere else if you want a take home car. We have openings, you should apply, but hopefully you can deal with our old building if they hire you. Maybe if you’re hired, you can gripe on USFSPPD’s Leo Affairs page about how it isn’t fair that they have a nice office space and you have a take home car.

Oh and just so you know, you sound like a spoiled rotten brat. I guess that’s just the way you children act these days.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the administration at “your” agency has a different budget agenda than your idea of the budget. Have you ever thought that maybe cars aren’t in the budget because they spent all of the money on your nice building? Sounds like you need to work somewhere else if you want a take home car. We have openings, you should apply, but hopefully you can deal with our old building if they hire you. Maybe if you’re hired, you can gripe on USFSPPD’s Leo Affairs page about how it isn’t fair that they have a nice office space and you have a take home car.

Oh and just so you know, you sound like a spoiled rotten brat. I guess that’s just the way you children act these days.
    The queen likes a beautiful hive.

Unregistered
    All our names is on the directory. Cut and paste it from there. Please however send it directly to S Curall.
    Thank you brother. You are too kind. Looking forward to you doing this for us.
    Guess you are full of Shitttt.

Unregistered
    Guess you are full of Shitttt.
    Yes I am. Just about to drive home in my take home car so I can take a dump.

Unregistered
    Well you will be headless....You shittt head. Still a security guard take home car or not.

Unregistered
    Now that is funny. Not sure what the next post meant.

Unregistered
    When it comes down to it, and a lot of new officers hate it here and can't deal with it and leave. We are all just glorified security guards with a big set of keys on a ring you must check out. We then need the USF Police Admin. to tell us how the key rings will be dealt out. It is a huge joke. I am laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    Well you will be headless....You shittt head. Still a security guard take home car or not.
    It sucks being a security guard without a take home car, huh?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast