How's the morale. - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay over a grand a month for family health insurance at TTPD and you'll see how quickly that higher salary disappears. City of Tampa and HCSO pay more because they're busy and you're answering calls all day and night. You work for that pay! We have people here who would run from USF if we ever reached a quarter of the workloads those departments have.
    Dumb asses at the USF Tampa campus. ****ing idiotic wannabe s.

Unregistered
    Pay over a grand a month for family health insurance at TTPD and you'll see how quickly that higher salary disappears. City of Tampa and HCSO pay more because they're busy and you're answering calls all day and night. You work for that pay! We have people here who would run from USF if we ever reached a quarter of the workloads those departments have.
    We don't have that work load as other agencies, we get paid a decent wage, and we pay very little for health insurance- a few hundred dollars a month. We also contribute to Social Security during our entire career, which will be a nice little bonus check on top of your retirement pay. That is why I choose to work here for a career.

Unregistered
    We don't have that work load as other agencies, we get paid a decent wage, and we pay very little for health insurance- a few hundred dollars a month. We also contribute to Social Security during our entire career, which will be a nice little bonus check on top of your retirement pay. That is why I choose to work here for a career.
    Not sure that is really worth it vs. higher pay and a 20yr retirement.....?

Unregistered
    You-are, an... “idiot”. You are lazy, dumb and will bag groceries after your retirement. Better start working that easy OT so you can get a high five that will allow you to escape your career in security.

Unregistered
    You-are, an... “idiot”. You are lazy, dumb and will bag groceries after your retirement. Better start working that easy OT so you can get a high five that will allow you to escape your career in security.
    High five I wish... I will probably be a bag boy one day lol, even if I can make it to retirement here on the job.

Unregistered
    If your morale, position, squad, shift, car, computer, radio, etc. sucks, why are you still here?

Pack all the equipment that was issued to you in a big box, put it in the trunk of your car, leave the car in the lot and go the phuck away.

Unregistered
    I did. This place is so full back stabbing officers, Sgt.'s, and Cpl.'s trying to get a head in a web, trying any way they can to make themselves look good with the terrible Lt. there. I had to get out of the job on the job. Sgt.'s use to take care of the workers before it got to the LT., especially this guy. Here they can't wait to turn you in for something to the LT. who actually wants to be the Sgt. here on his job and has to have have his hands in everything going on that the Sgt. should be doing. P.P.

Unregistered
    I did. This place is so full back stabbing officers, Sgt.'s, and Cpl.'s trying to get a head in a web, trying any way they can to make themselves look good with the terrible Lt. there. I had to get out of the job on the job. Sgt.'s use to take care of the workers before it got to the LT., especially this guy. Here they can't wait to turn you in for something to the LT. who actually wants to be the Sgt. here on his job and has to have have his hands in everything going on that the Sgt. should be doing. P.P.
    BS you’re still here. You’re on nights B..

Unregistered
    You're drunk again Cpl

Unregistered
    You're drunk again Cpl
    Get some new material. It's the same stupid quote on here all the time.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast