How's the morale.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How's the morale.

How’s the moral at this agency? Just wondering before I apply. I see a lot of negativity on this forum and was just wondering if it is accurate. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Great! Come on over! We're having a water balloon fight this Sunday, feel free to join us to see if you'll be a good fit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great! Come on over! We're having a water balloon fight this Sunday, feel free to join us to see if you'll be a good fit!
    We are having an ice cream social and a sunset sail.

Unregistered
    Please do not forget we are one big family here.

Unregistered
    Morale is great here! What are you guys talking about? I love getting overpaid to work at a job that has zero expectations of me actually working. 12 lot checks, a few directed patrols, a few citizen contacts, then see ya later. Hopefully the school doesn’t catch on to this because we’ll all be out of a job.

Unregistered
    Morale is great here! What are you guys talking about? I love getting overpaid to work at a job that has zero expectations of me actually working. 12 lot checks, a few directed patrols, a few citizen contacts, then see ya later. Hopefully the school doesn’t catch on to this because we’ll all be out of a job.
    Tim is right you know!

Unregistered
    COME ON MAN!

Those super dooper, multiple master degree holders on H.R. are going to interview all of us and solve all the problems we have.

Unregistered
    COME ON MAN!

Those super dooper, multiple master degree holders on H.R. are going to interview all of us and solve all the problems we have.
    Like most of those in Academia , they've never done anything but they know all the answers.

Unregistered
    Tim is right you know!
    Tim, we all put on the same badge and the chances of not coming home from a shift are the same as officers working anywhere else, even higher for us working here in the south.
    It just takes that one call that goes wrong.

Unregistered
    I think Tim is in IT he doesn’t put a badge on

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast