How's the morale. - Page 6
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He will give you that smile of a molester, then he will call you "brother', but you know he is going to screw you over.

Unregistered
    I'm hoping this much anticipated study includes some much needed adjustments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    39 out of 71 replied which included non sworn and command staff, the incompetent mid level bully asskissing supervisors, the annual award winners, and the supervisors who would need a map and a month of FTO to handle going back on patrol.

Yeah its a real fair representation of those affected by USF bullshyt

Unregistered
    39 out of 71 replied which included non sworn and command staff, the incompetent mid level bully asskissing supervisors, the annual award winners, and the supervisors who would need a map and a month of FTO to handle going back on patrol.

Nothing will ever change.

Unregistered
    Go Bulls!!! I bleed green and gold.

Unregistered
    It's a joke and a tremendous waste of time and resources.

Unregistered
    It's a joke and a tremendous waste of time and resources.
    You’re a joke and a tremendous waste of time. All we do is throw money at you to sit underneath a tree and b**** about how hard it is to do your job. You’re a little whiny child!! Go cry underneath your favorite spot and then nap after you suck on the bottle.

Unregistered
    You’re a joke and a tremendous waste of time. All we do is throw money at you to sit underneath a tree and b**** about how hard it is to do your job. You’re a little whiny child!! Go cry underneath your favorite spot and then nap after you suck on the bottle.
    Shut up troll

Unregistered

Our very own stale weekday insiders and nonsworn staff will now sit and tell us how we should engage with a community and a college administration who defunded our already underfunded Police Department.

With just a bit over half the Department returning the Questioner, this shows how much our morale is beyond repair

Unregistered
    Our very own stale weekday insiders and nonsworn staff will now sit and tell us how we should engage with a community and a college administration who defunded our already underfunded Police Department.

With just a bit over half the Department returning the Questioner, this shows how much our morale is beyond repair
    I for one can't wait to see what changes they make to solve our morale and communication problems. The last time we took a survey they implemented all sorts of great changes. Of course none of them addressed anything we expressed concerns about but who cares? We got coffee and another cup so winning.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast