tampa captain ad - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no one is going anywhere come July 1 we are all going to be here, complaining about the same crap that no one will do anything to change. The fear mongering and negativity amongst us is ridiculous! Go to do a LPI, close a case, write an admin at this point just do anything and enjoy this place for the reason everyone came here and have stayed for.
    Covid is just a hoax too! Let me guess, Trump is still your president?

Unregistered
    Covid is just a hoax too! Let me guess, Trump is still your president?
    Nah, I was just around for the fear mongering that VC created with the consolidation task force bulls#@t with her don't by a car, house or christmas presents speech. sworn fled this place in masses and then out of nowhere forget consolidation.

Unregistered
    Nah, I was just around for the fear mongering that VC created with the consolidation task force bulls#@t with her don't by a car, house or christmas presents speech. sworn fled this place in masses and then out of nowhere forget consolidation.
    Your revisionists history is not accurate. Offices were decimated and sworn positions were turned into nonsworn positions. 189 went down to current level. Unless u think that as bullish!!!

Unregistered
    189 in 2009 to 35 in 2021

By the power of Gray Skull I command it!

Unregistered
    Why fill the position?? What about palm beach and margate running for 6 months without one? Is it tamponians can’t work without direct leadership?? Finally they have the MAN to insure the trailer flows
    Again, the captains job is a trade off for selling out the captain. Ask anyone. He threw the captain under the bus do the entire command staff at the high liability conference. All his phone calls and meetings about SRT also turned into “the captains horrible I can do better.” WJ you better retire when you hit that 25 Mark in a few months cause the folks in Tampa are not going to make this easy for you.

Unregistered
    Honest introspection should tell you a few things
    The industry, world, politics and what people expect has changed since 1968 which was the last stand of the Beverage Department. What is happening now is nothing more than the natural progression of specialty agencies and we are under the scope right now.
    Alcohol control laws are being looked at and the reasoning for the implementation 80 years ago doesn't make sense now. The pandemic has changed how the public and the industry perceive regulatory acts. TCO is correct because we need to focus on the things that police and deputies don't do. They don't need us for vice crimes. They do need us (for now) for the detailed specialized stuff. Now here is the bigger problem. How do you continue to justify the existence an agency that does thousands of inspections a year and generates less administrative actions than what is referred to enforcement through licensing and auditing? You can't.
    I know agents that have yet to generate an admin case. How long can that continue? My guess is if we are only writing notices that can continue until July 1.
    I actually heard a coworker telling the LT that the evaluation didn't require cases. The response was great. "Are you working for an evaluation or a paycheck?"
    Maybe we can do better with 40 or so sworn that really want to do the job. We may get a chance to see.

Unregistered
    The industry, world, politics and what people expect has changed since 1968 which was the last stand of the Beverage Department. What is happening now is nothing more than the natural progression of specialty agencies and we are under the scope right now.
    Alcohol control laws are being looked at and the reasoning for the implementation 80 years ago doesn't make sense now. The pandemic has changed how the public and the industry perceive regulatory acts. TCO is correct because we need to focus on the things that police and deputies don't do. They don't need us for vice crimes. They do need us (for now) for the detailed specialized stuff. Now here is the bigger problem. How do you continue to justify the existence an agency that does thousands of inspections a year and generates less administrative actions than what is referred to enforcement through licensing and auditing? You can't.
    I know agents that have yet to generate an admin case. How long can that continue? My guess is if we are only writing notices that can continue until July 1.
    I actually heard a coworker telling the LT that the evaluation didn't require cases. The response was great. "Are you working for an evaluation or a paycheck?"
    Maybe we can do better with 40 or so sworn that really want to do the job. We may get a chance to see.
    You my friend, nailed it! Well said!

Unregistered
    once u make it on JW list he gon find a way to fire u especially if u a minority

Unregistered
    In defense of that comment, Halsey was very adamant if it wasn’t on the evaluation we shouldn’t be doing it.

yiddisher kop

Termination Tour 2021

In defense of that comment, Halsey was very adamant if it wasn’t on the evaluation we shouldn’t be doing it.
    Shalom, Lord Weezlnutz and his high command have allowed training to lapse and accreditations deteriorate under their watch. As a smokescreen it seems he has commanded his henchman to go across the state like it is the Pesach. Use great levels of caution at this time my people. Blessings to all of you but not the chutzpahs for what they do is not kosher.

The Mentsh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast