tampa captain ad - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats to WJ. He is a good pick for that office and as always it's nice to see someone internal be promoted to Captain.
    It’s true that it’s good to see an internal pick for once. But, like usual, we have plenty of people willing to eat their own alive.

Unregistered
    Me brown. Me scared. Me brown like MG, MM, RG

Unregistered
    Congrats to WJ. He is a good pick for that office and as always it's nice to see someone internal be promoted to Captain.
    What office do you work in? No one in Tampa can stand this guy

Unregistered
    It’s true that it’s good to see an internal pick for once. But, like usual, we have plenty of people willing to eat their own alive.
    The worse swear in picture ever. The fact that this guy is celebrating his promotion after he repeatedly got the ear of tallahassee command and filled their heads with how much better he can do it.

Unregistered
    The worse swear in picture ever. The fact that this guy is celebrating his promotion after he repeatedly got the ear of tallahassee command and filled their heads with how much better he can do it.
    What little birdy told you that? If only we used some of this intel gathering skills for cases…

Unregistered
    What office do you work in? No one in Tampa can stand this guy
    Yeah, his squad wasn’t the one everyone was rushing to get away from… nor the squad no one is willing to transfer to

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    The future of the Tampa district office is a leaner and more focused animal. Some may be unable to adapt and will fall off. God bless the next chapter of the Tampa district office and all who sail with her.

Unregistered
    We must follow the way of the sacred scrolls. White men within the circle are the only ones who can lead us to the land of beverage milk and honey. This new ABT will be a leaner animal where regulations are slim, just like the sugar babies our leaders pay with Venmo.

Unregistered
    Y’all drop acid before typing on here?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast