tampa captain ad - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, his squad wasn’t the one everyone was rushing to get away from… nor the squad no one is willing to transfer to
    Tamponia will only have two squads now. By the Power of Greyskull I Command It!

Unregistered
    The future of the Tampa district office is a leaner and more focused animal. Some may be unable to adapt and will fall off. God bless the next chapter of the Tampa district office and all who sail with her.
    oh the future is so bright ya right

Unregistered
    If you talk to the agents you’ll hear how bad it is. If you ask WJ he’ll tell you how it’s the beat district in the state and everyone’s holding hands singing combaya

Unregistered
    If you talk to the agents you’ll hear how bad it is. If you ask WJ he’ll tell you how it’s the beat district in the state and everyone’s holding hands singing combaya
    We avoid Captain tacticool

Unregistered
    Him and his black cherry colored Malibu have to go

Unregistered
    Me love TCO. Me think this best admin ever. Me not care they tried to fire us.

Unregistered
    WJ would run the bus over his own family for the next promotion. We saw what he did for captain, watch out Clair he’s coming for you.

Gay pride

Semper Rainbow

We Love you Will J 🌈 You’ll always be a proud member of our Ybor rainbow 🌈 community

Semper Rainbow 🌈 Marine

Unregistered
    WJ would run the bus over his own family for the next promotion. We saw what he did for captain, watch out Clair he’s coming for you.
    Clair way to smart for that bozo circus act.

Unregistered
    Me want third squad. Me scared of burly marine.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast