tampa captain ad
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

tampa captain ad

where did old captain go was he demote?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    where did old captain go was he demote?
    Nope the TCO mafia ordered the hit. He’s gone don’t ask.

Unregistered
    I like to think it went like this...

"I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous"

Unregistered
    The LT kept telling everyone in tallahassee how horrible he is and how much better of a job he can do so he got his wish and they fired the captian and made him acting.

Unregistered
    Sabotage mafia ordered the termination

Unregistered
    Why fill the position?? What about palm beach and margate running for 6 months without one? Is it tamponians can’t work without direct leadership?? Finally they have the MAN to insure the trailer flows

Unregistered
    Why fill the position?? What about palm beach and margate running for 6 months without one? Is it tamponians can’t work without direct leadership?? Finally they have the MAN to insure the trailer flows
    My bet is there isn't a need for a west palm or margate captain because those offices will be merged into orlando and miami as part of the reorg. Once the fort myers captain is gone expect to see it merge with Tampa. Once the panama captain is gone, expect that district to merge with jacksonville. Phase 2 will have all the inspectors, which will be 95 of them, with their own chain of command, so it will be easy for a captain in orlando to oversee ops in pahokee or some other far flung village in country.

Unregistered
    35 sworn is coming

Unregistered
    My bet is there isn't a need for a west palm or margate captain because those offices will be merged into orlando and miami as part of the reorg. Once the fort myers captain is gone expect to see it merge with Tampa. Once the panama captain is gone, expect that district to merge with jacksonville. Phase 2 will have all the inspectors, which will be 95 of them, with their own chain of command, so it will be easy for a captain in orlando to oversee ops in pahokee or some other far flung village in country.
    That my friend is already happening. Welcome the IS3 coming to a panhandle near you

Unregistered
    no one is going anywhere come July 1 we are all going to be here, complaining about the same crap that no one will do anything to change. The fear mongering and negativity amongst us is ridiculous! Go to do a LPI, close a case, write an admin at this point just do anything and enjoy this place for the reason everyone came here and have stayed for.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast