Lt. A. Johnson - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. A. Johnson

Unregistered
    "a women told me he gave her an STD" bullcrap. what kind of putz comes on here and makes up some stuff like that? so he's banging a bunch of dirty dispatchers, so what, that's what they do, bang cops. I don't hear you complaining about the female deputies banging their way to other districts or promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "a women told me he gave her an STD" bullcrap. what kind of putz comes on here and makes up some stuff like that? so he's banging a bunch of dirty dispatchers, so what, that's what they do, bang cops. I don't hear you complaining about the female deputies banging their way to other districts or promotions

it is true, you must be one of the johnsons shittin in your pants cause you know all the true is coming out. you right it doesnt matter but they shouldn't try to earn any respect from no one. i will find that naive woman online and will tell her what shes getting herself into.I already saw her online so we have to look out for other women.

Unregistered
    it is true, you must be one of the johnsons shittin in your pants cause you know all the true is coming out. you right it doesnt matter but they shouldn't try to earn any respect from no one. i will find that naive woman online and will tell her what shes getting herself into.I already saw her online so we have to look out for other women.
    You are SO retarded.

Unregistered
    What you haven’t said is that all 3 Johnson’s were/ are union reps. From lying “ pops” who got set up by AB on a wire, JJ who ain’t done shit for anyone, to AJ who’s not on suspension for banging a dispatcher but a lot more than that.... dig deeper children see how much integrity there is!

Unregistered
    his old man in IA was a stand up guy and wouldn't let deputies get screwed over during "investigations" just because they were not part of the in crowd or because some moron had an axe to grind. if you messed up then so be it, but if someone was head hunting you he made sure you knew what the real deal was. he also knew morons up there like gail arbor were totally clueless and he wouldn't let a stand up deputy get shafted by her.

Unregistered
    Who cares. They date prostitutes and so what? Let them be.

Unregistered
    Dean ... stand up? BS! Scumbag like his boys. Sheriff ran him out after was found to be self serving!

Unregistered

MDPD Lt under investigation

Anyone have the 411 on the Dade cop that is under investigation??? The department is being hush hush about it. I heard he is a piece of shit just like our Lt Jenkins. Lol

Unregistered
    When will you learn to keep your johnson in your pants. Married with kids and still banging every skank that will let you. Now you are under IA for banging on duty. The whole agency is watching the outcum of this episode.
    Which ever ex of Lt Johnson’s who started this post is just a fat, Jealous, bitter b-tch
    Get over it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast