Lt. A. Johnson
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. A. Johnson

Unregistered

Lt. A. Johnson

When will you learn to keep your johnson in your pants. Married with kids and still banging every skank that will let you. Now you are under IA for banging on duty. The whole agency is watching the outcum of this episode.

Unregistered
    Hes a cops cop. Likes to catch bad guys and stands up for his men. Infinitely better than idiots like Putnik, Bur**** or Cohen.

Unregistered
    He is a douche and always has been

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a douche and always has been

I completely agree. He is an arrogant ass who thinks that he is completely above everything and everyone else. Love the cops cop comment. Take a closer look. He is incompetent and dangerous and amazing how he doesn't have s civil rights investigation against him. Another one that needs to go.....

But of course like everyone else, nothing will happen. Keep his job. probably put him in charge of something. Incompetence is rewarded.

Unregistered
    Specific example of incompetence or dangerous? I'll wait...
    I second the motion he likes to catch criminals. So what he's a little arrogant we aren't the emotional police, we are the SO. We should be hunting down criminals at a far greater rate.

And banging a ho dispatcher is no crime. If it was, dozens of deputies would be canned. That's what dispatchers do, hook up with married cops.

Unregistered
    I second the motion he likes to catch criminals. So what he's a little arrogant we aren't the emotional police, we are the SO. We should be hunting down criminals at a far greater rate.

And banging a ho dispatcher is no crime. If it was, dozens of deputies would be canned. That's what dispatchers do, hook up with married cops.
    Your ineptitude speaks for itself newbie.

Unregistered

Must have missed that part in the Communications Officer FTO book.

Unregistered

Most likely written by his brother Lt. Jason Johnson who is another dirty Johnson who was investigated for sexual assault years ago, but because of their father’s IA connection and dirt held over our administration both of the Johnson boys were given a golden ticket and free pass when it comes to nefarious activities.

Unregistered
    his brother is another pos. all the time f*** a different one and they all look like prostitutes, each one looks worst than the last. talk to the nurses in all the hospitals nearby he f*** them all. And Ive heard he is not even that good in bed, told to me by the nurse he's messing with this week. Not a good family at all. Perverse.

Unregistered
    Lt. j johnson is with a spanish woman now. she looks really classy to be with a pos like him. If only she knew he will only cheat on her over and over again and maybe give her an sti. One of the women he was with told me he gave her an std We all know these brothers are cheaters. they may do their work but they have no ethical standards. Im sorry for anyone that gets involved with them.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast