Strawberry Queen - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The contraction you are searching for is: "DOESN'T". If your cop skills are at the same level in which you express yourself, that is probably the reason you are not advancing.
    Yeah, my cop skills are pretty bad. I pretty much do not care about any call I go to. Just like this agency trained me to be. The harder you work changes nothing. It only sets you up to get in trouble, sued, or fired. Besides since when does proper spelling, proper grammar, proper reports, stats, arrests, convictions mean anything around here? Ever seen anyone transferred or promoted because of their high conviction rate? Or cases they make? Hahaha this piss poor run agency is in the stone ages as far as keeping its workers interested, keeping morale up, and so on... positive feedback, positive reinforcement, reward systems are non existent. Only punishment and negative reinforcement. Hence why we are short. Add this new media induced “hate cops” narrative. You would think agencies like this would show its troops that we are actually worth something other than a warm body to clear out a holding call queue or caseload queue. What does 10X19 mean to you? Good or bad? What does a supervisor phone call mean to you? Good or bad?What does, “Hey, get with me after roll call” mean to you? Rarely ever good if ever. So fukc you and your spelling / grammar police distraction tactic. It’s childish at best. The only thing that counts here in this agency is pretty blond hair, bouncy young connected cadets, and who you know. Before you bring up minorities, the agency can care less about them. They fast track minorities only to make themselves look good. That’s all im going to say about that. They really only look out for the truly connected or the ones they want to stick their dikcs in. Masons, plant city mafia, DeBartolo connected members, and prospective screw buddies AKA like the strawberry queen. With such a public online presence she had as a cop, I knew her narcissistic nature took presidency over her safety and family safety. So you just keep on worrying about spelling on LEO affairs, I’ll keep worrying about fast tracked hoes that become our bosses and make our lives miserable because their lake of knowledge and worse... Lake of instinct about these waste of time calls they can’t see through. It take a long time and a lot of experience to build that. Not sucking supervisor, rank, or command pipe.

Some of us insignificant hard working nobody’s that put our lives on the line while other sworn deputies play around with cadets, we have a front row seat to all of it and know more than you think. We see more than you know.

Unregistered
    You are just jealous, loser.
    Yes a jealous loser exactly. One that is paying close attention and documenting everything!

Unregistered
    Yes a jealous loser exactly. One that is paying close attention and documenting everything!

Nah man, you a psycho stalker with no life! LOL!

Unregistered
    Nah man, you a psycho stalker with no life! LOL!
    Wow...says the person who is here answering back.
    Stop it.
    This site is not about having a life but simply for exposing what we know to be the truth.
    Stop trying to water down the ice cream on top of the shortcake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123