Strawberry Queen - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not talking bad about her... however her current husband got a big Shyt pie of KARMA thrown back in his face.

When he met the queen he left his wife who just had his child. They a few small kids. The queen was forced to be a good wife and mommy at a very young age.

So he deserved being cheated on. Good job queen!

She was a recruit and he was a drill sergeant during her training. Shortly after he was sent to recruitment for his misjudgment.
    Good point. Screw him. He screwed over his family for some young piece of A THATS been passed around.

If she did it with you, she will do it to you.

Unregistered
    No one cares and you are an obsessed weirdo.
    I care. Many care. Because It’s hoes like this that end up being fast tracked and become your worthless boss. Then your life becomes miserable at work until they get fast tracked again. Only because she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. It DONT make them a good boss.

Unregistered
    I care. Many care. Because It’s hoes like this that end up being fast tracked and become your worthless boss. Then your life becomes miserable at work until they get fast tracked again. Only because she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. It DONT make them a good boss.

The contraction you are searching for is: "DOESN'T". If your cop skills are at the same level in which you express yourself, that is probably the reason you are not advancing.

Unregistered
    She’s now a Reserve.
    Not sure why her personal life threatens you and her current role shouldn’t be a threat to your fragile ego.

Unregistered
    Good point. Screw him. He screwed over his family for some young piece of A THATS been passed around.

If she did it with you, she will do it to you.
    I don't think she was like that prior to marrying him. I can't say that. I do know she was a good mom to his kid that were forced on her.

Unregistered
    The contraction you are searching for is: "DOESN'T". If your cop skills are at the same level in which you express yourself, that is probably the reason you are not advancing.
    Seriously...no one gives two shytz about spelling or contractions...lol..
    Just ask Chad and Kristy they managed to get past a sergeant's position without doing a damn thing and it's on video.

Unregistered
    She’s now a Reserve.
    Not sure why her personal life threatens you and her current role shouldn’t be a threat to your fragile ego.
    So the poster YOU are responding to was commenting on her behavior NOT her specifically.

Unregistered
    Just ask Chad and Kristy they managed to get past a sergeant's position without doing a damn thing and it's on video.
    Lol isn’t this the truth.

Unregistered

You are just jealous, loser.

Unregistered
    Not talking bad about her... however her current husband got a big Shyt pie of KARMA thrown back in his face.

When he met the queen he left his wife who just had his child. They a few small kids. The queen was forced to be a good wife and mommy at a very young age.

So he deserved being cheated on. Good job queen!

She was a recruit and he was a drill sergeant during her training. Shortly after he was sent to recruitment for his misjudgment.
    That’s what he deserves. Left his wife for a home wrecker cheat skank, he got exactly that. I bet she was a good lay though. To bad it only counts when It’s your turn. Until the next guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast