Troop K Memorial Day Blow Out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok folks. Just got out of a pre party meeting at troop headquarters. Some news is filtering down. The blowout is going to be held at Disney (big thanks to Jorge Diaz) There will be a special screening of E.T. It really sounds like this is going to be a blast. Have some good guys and gals on the planning committee. Troop K is a wonderful place to work!
    Are woody and wanda invited? Then it would be a party! I heard that jorge is guest of honor. Is that true?

Unregistered
    Heard some irritating news today.Troop E and L have been banned from the festivities. It looks as if Captain Honey Boo Boo has mandated this. Captain Collado tried in vain to change the majors mind. Blom was busy with Jennifer in securing butter pecan ice cream. Until Honey Boo Boo becomes the Troop E major, there will be no E personnel allowed to attend. Bummer

Unregistered
    Brought my kids this morning to an Easter egg hunt that my neighborhood sponsored. I don't know what to say. It was awful and just plain weird. The Woodpecker showed up with his new bride. She was dressed up in a playboy bunny outfit which was a bit much around kids. Jorge was there as well. He ended up stealing my daughter's Easter basket and ate all the candy. Now I am having to explain to my wife why my kids are so upset.

Unregistered

Mad As Heck

I do not want to go to the event. I am afraid that Captain Honey Boo Boo will hog the food. He is always bullying us troopers. Several of us brought a couple pizzas by the office. We go to wash our hands and that guy ate 2/3 of the pizza. He didn't apologize or offer to pay for what he ate. HBB yelled at us that he us entitled to it because he is the future of FHP. I really was hungry and worked the rest of the shift on a empty stomach

Unregistered
    Only 2/3 of the pizza? He must be on a strict diet.

Unregistered
    This thing is coming together nicely. Kristi is making apple fritters and Kristine is bringing a case of Little Debbie snacks all varieties included. Ferri has promised some chocolate twinkies. Jonathan has decided to come but refuses to bring anything. Amanda will not only bring her sweet looking self but some sweet potato pie. Anybody wanting to bring food or drink please make contact with Wanda at troop headquarters. I heard that the Miami district might take care of all drinks

Unregistered

VIP Rumer

Heard through the vine, the VIP this year will be Vickie Lea Thatcher. She play in 2 eps of Dawson Creek season 2. She even had a few lines. Plus she had a recurring role in 5 eps of Walking Dead as a back round zombie! Can't wait to hear her keynote speach. We gonna be yuckin it up with a real Hollywood Headliner!

Unregistered
    I enjoy eating barbecue chitlins with Captains Pina Colada and Honey Boo Boo. Actually feel bad about transferring to troop E. We used to have the best time together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12