Troop K Memorial Day Blow Out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop K Memorial Day Blow Out

It has been a long time since we got together as a troop family. Covid 19 and civil disturbances took a lot out of each of us. Mr. and Mrs. Woodward side show wore most of us out as well. We need fellowship and it is coming memorial day weekend. Plans have not been finalized yet. Stay tuned as we will all know something very soon. Me and my squad mates are beyond excited. Love my K

Unregistered
    What about Troop L!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been a long time since we got together as a troop family. Covid 19 and civil disturbances took a lot out of each of us. Mr. and Mrs. Woodward side show wore most of us out as well. We need fellowship and it is coming memorial day weekend. Plans have not been finalized yet. Stay tuned as we will all know something very soon. Me and my squad mates are beyond excited. Love my K
    Here's the sad story, Blom stood by and allowed the love birds to frolic and run wild. He completely ignored the entire story. I mean come on Blom, you saw them riding together,
    in their offices together, yet you said nothing and did nothing. I guess when you are B-buddies with #1, you get away with everything.

Unregistered
    Here's the sad story, Blom stood by and allowed the love birds to frolic and run wild. He completely ignored the entire story. I mean come on Blom, you saw them riding together,
    in their offices together, yet you said nothing and did nothing. I guess when you are B-buddies with #1, you get away with everything.
    Hearing this you have convinced me to Beatrooper. What a department.

Unregistered
    No need to hate. Major Blom is a very caring man. He has a heart of gold. Most of you people are just jealous that you can't be in K. I think a get together with our families be a good thing. I only hope that trooper hooker makes his world famous clam chowder and bean soup. That stuff is to die for

Unregistered
    Jorge let it go man! We really don't care, go back and crawl under your rock!
    If i were them I would file an injunction against you!

Unregistered
    Why does some of you have to be so bad? I am happy that troop k is having a thing for our families. I transfered here several years ago. Best decision of my career. Easy work and very supportive supervisors. The eye candy at headquarters ain't to bad either. I enjoy eating pecan pie with A. and K.

Unregistered
    I just saw Jonathan last night. He clarified that he is most definitely not attending the Troop K Memorial Day Blow Out. He is still pissed at a few of the guys putting dirty pictures of Tabitha in his box. How petty is that?

Unregistered
    I just saw Jonathan last night. He clarified that he is most definitely not attending the Troop K Memorial Day Blow Out. He is still pissed at a few of the guys putting dirty pictures of Tabitha in his box. How petty is that?
    We are glad you saw Jonathan. Is he still working on the Turnpike doing Amanda’s job? Isn’t he supposed to be the hit and run investigator? How come no one has seen him in months? Are you sure he will attend the party? Cause he lives in Tally now. He needs to transfer and let someone else do the hit and run investigations cause he sure doesn’t do them.
    And that is the greatest master firearms instructor to you by the way. He’s the greatest to ever do it. We loved doing trigger re-set at 💯 degress in the middle of the hot july summer. It was a blast. A hot blast to say the least.... literally

Unregistered
    Ok folks. Just got out of a pre party meeting at troop headquarters. Some news is filtering down. The blowout is going to be held at Disney (big thanks to Jorge Diaz) There will be a special screening of E.T. It really sounds like this is going to be a blast. Have some good guys and gals on the planning committee. Troop K is a wonderful place to work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast