ACISS coming??

Thread: ACISS coming??

Unregistered

ACISS coming??

I see tomorrow’s city council agenda includes a proposal to spend 150k on ACISS records/report system. I FEAR AND HATE CHANGE!!! Any former Pinellas or Polk guys wanna chime in and let us know what to expect?

Unregistered
    I fear and hate change as well. It is not possible for it to be a bigger piece of garbage than Versadex. Hail our new ACISS overlords!

Unregistered
    Not sure what your system is like, but ACISS is pretty good if managed efficiently. Ugly but good.

Unregistered
    It’s a big POS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure what your system is like, but ACISS is pretty good if managed efficiently. Ugly but good.
    This is TPD! Nothing is managed efficiently. There are still cars that are over 10 years old and 200,000 miles on them. They give nice UC cars that can actually help and give them to people in the training unit.

Unregistered
    I see tomorrow’s city council agenda includes a proposal to spend 150k on ACISS records/report system. I FEAR AND HATE CHANGE!!! Any former Pinellas or Polk guys wanna chime in and let us know what to expect?

You know this is software being bought for Internal Affairs case tracking. If your not a supervisor or assigned to professional standards you will never use this.

Unregistered
    Not for RMS

Unregistered
    You know this is software being bought for Internal Affairs case tracking. If your not a supervisor or assigned to professional standards you will never use this.
    This statement is completely false, like just about every other bit of trash regurgitated on here. Why would you comment if you don’t know? Are you in the ACISS training this week? It’s not just for IA.