Sheriff Marceno Best Sheriff in History - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you Sheriff Marceno

I heard about this site and found most comments to be absolutely false or disgusting. Morale is higher than I've ever seen at LCSO and our sheriff is extremely popular and well liked. I've never seen a sheriff who goes to the crime scene as much and visits his deputies. He really makes me feel like we are a family

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard about this site and found most comments to be absolutely false or disgusting. Morale is higher than I've ever seen at LCSO and our sheriff is extremely popular and well liked. I've never seen a sheriff who goes to the crime scene as much and visits his deputies. He really makes me feel like we are a family
    Thanks Holloway but thats another lie. He shows to crime scenes only for media time. He is a corrupt wanna be cop and morale is lower in this agency then when Shoap was around.

Unregistered
    The morale is really bad and nobody trusts the hallway.

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...oxmsgv&ampcf=1

Look Carmine a real Sheriff. Three arrested for stealing money and another for DUI. Carmine is a joke. Ask him about our Deputy arrested for DUI, back to work the following day.

Unregistered
    We love having a stupid sheriff because you can do stupid stuff at work and the stupid sheriff will back the stupid deputy for being stupid.

Unregistered

Marceno 2024

I agree! I have 12 more years till retirement and I hope Sheriff Marceno is the sheriff till I retire
    A true leader

Unregistered
    Don't you love when a command staff member comes on here and tries to back the sheriff. morale is at its lowest citizens are starting to hate on him because they are finding out the truth. His friends are criminals from other States, one had his record expunged the other has a track record still following him. His deputies commit crimes and he backs them were real sheriff like Polk County suspends and fire because they hold to a hire standard of conduct.

Unregistered
    It's no secret Cammie bought his way to the top because we all know he sure as hell did not work for it. We have a problem in this county. The top cop is a criminal playing cop. A citizen said it well the other night. How can we respect the Sheriff and his decisions when he has no moral character. Carmine is a narcissist and surrounds himself with criminals in his personal life. Carmine chooses to brush a Commanders DUI under the table. Wasting thousands on Community Outreach Centers, that are always closed, while patrol is short and purchasing a Blackhawk helicopter for looks, when the overtime and funding was cut for the most important relied on units for citizens such as cold case homicide, homicide, violent crimes and special victims unit. Its disgusting and finally the citizens are seeing what's happening. Did anyone see the article about the homeless man defecating in Ft. Myers Beach the other evening in front of all the families walking around. What ever happened to patinate cops program. Compassionate Cops is no longer active, they were all a front. The big question is, when is the FBI going to finally step in and take this guy down along with all his little corrupt buddies. Its just a matter of time. Its sad to see what has happened to the Sheriff's Office. This agency was always on top with some of the best leaders. God bless us all, we can only pray change is coming. God bless everyone of you.

Unregistered

Red neck billy bob haters

Don't you love when a command staff member comes on here and tries to back the sheriff. morale is at its lowest citizens are starting to hate on him because they are finding out the truth. His friends are criminals from other States, one had his record expunged the other has a track record still following him. His deputies commit crimes and he backs them were real sheriff like Polk County suspends and fire because they hold to a hire standard of conduct.
    It's funny how ALL the negative comments are in unison with the former disgruntled employees and all the white is right dip chewing confederate general lee loving bigot homophobic good ole boys who are so angry a new yorker is sheriff over lee county.

If you dislike this sheriff you are clearly a racist

Unregistered
    I agree! Only the racists dislike Sheriff Marceno

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast