Sheriff Marceno Best Sheriff in History - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Unregistered

GED for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Marceno, the honest truth from the troops is yes at first the vast majority of the agency was at your side. This has truly changed with some of the decisions you recently made with bad promotions, terrible work environments, promises being unkept and your political agencies. We cant hate, because no matter who the sheriff is, they would have their own issues too. You walked into this agency with back stabbers, like Commander Reaves. I still remember him trash talking you everyday when you where on Boca. These are the same people that you trust to run the agency. Ever think they are setting you up for failure. It appears the agency is divided, half of the agency disrespects you and the other half still supports. This is the same with the citizens. Just the other day a well known business owner said he will not vote for you again, manly said you were out of control and your appearance is nothing more than a puppet and him along with his other associates changed there mind on provided you with support, can you blame him. Try spending more time with the troops like you first did when you were appointed by the governor to finish Scott's term. Its clear you don't have the education and experience, but most of the deputies here only have a GED as well and they do a dam good job. You need a new command staff. Get ride of all those **** suckers and loaded the bases with heavy hitters. PS, be careful of Bogs, he was a big Leavens supporter at first, he rides the tail of all the winners and survives. If someone appeared to be winning against you he would ditch you in a second. He is a POS.
    check your grammar and spelling............just saying..........

Unregistered

Wow carmine = god and jesus

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3278702]Sheriff Marceno, please know you have the vast majority of the agency on your side as well as, you already know, the overwhelming support of the public. It may not seem so because this site is full of the decrepit, jealous, disgruntled malcontents and disgruntled employees as well as the ones who tried to take your job unsuccessfully.

Know your OUR Sheriff and we fully support you[/QUO

ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

Unregistered
    check your grammar and spelling............just saying..........
    The kind of answer you get when you can’t refute the complaints being made.

Unregistered
    The kind of answer you get when you can’t refute the complaints being made.
    It's true, I have never seen the public turn so fast on an elected official before. Carmine has not even completed a full year yet as elected Sheriff and the voters are regretting their decision. O well, he caused this to himself.

Unregistered
    He's doing his best, CM figured out a way to become Sheriff of Lee County. His lack of a stance on 2A has become a issue with prominent citizens of Lee. A clear defined statement such as MS had would help CM with the citizens moving forward on 2A!

Unregistered
    He's doing his best, CM figured out a way to become Sheriff of Lee County. His lack of a stance on 2A has become a issue with prominent citizens of Lee. A clear defined statement such as MS had would help CM with the citizens moving forward on 2A!
    Carmine's lack of education is killing him. He never passed school and had no idea what the constitution is. But your right, its not his fault he can't read.

Unregistered
    Carmine's lack of education is killing him. He never passed school and had no idea what the constitution is. But your right, its not his fault he can't read.
    Its not to often you see a positive post so, thanks Sheriff for all you do.

Unregistered

really

guess you have no clue...........

Unregistered

resign

waste pro is hiring............get a cdl and save us all...........

Unregistered

you have no clue

I can't remember a better, more involved, grounded sheriff ever than Sheriff Marceno. I see the stupid childish, jealous comments about the uniforms he wears and comments about his height but the agency absolutely loves him. I heard some brass whose been here for awhile saying all those comments are from former disgruntled or retired employees and I definitely believe it because I don't hear anyone talking negative about this sheriff. And I was here when a LOT of people complained about Sheriff Scott
    let me guess....you are his admin assistant and drive a take home county vehicle.....Scott wasn't any better....

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast