Sheriff Marceno Best Sheriff in History
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Marceno Best Sheriff in History

I can't remember a better, more involved, grounded sheriff ever than Sheriff Marceno. I see the stupid childish, jealous comments about the uniforms he wears and comments about his height but the agency absolutely loves him. I heard some brass whose been here for awhile saying all those comments are from former disgruntled or retired employees and I definitely believe it because I don't hear anyone talking negative about this sheriff. And I was here when a LOT of people complained about Sheriff Scott

Unregistered
    Wow. Not sure about all your claims, but if you like the sheriff good for you. Stay on the good side and maybe you’ll always feel that way, but make no mistake these comments aren’t from old worn out retirees. Time will tell, but by no definition is Carmine a leader let alone a good leader.

Unregistered

There's also the losers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. Not sure about all your claims, but if you like the sheriff good for you. Stay on the good side and maybe you’ll always feel that way, but make no mistake these comments aren’t from old worn out retirees. Time will tell, but by no definition is Carmine a leader let alone a good leader.
    It's not hard to stay on the good side if your a hard working cop with a positive attitude in lieu of a whiny snowflake who thinks the world owes them everything
    This sheriff truly cares about this agency and treats us like family

Unregistered
    If he treats you like family he needs to step up and be the father. (Which is just funny to say) being a father means he’s not your friend, so when you mess up that involves discipline.

Who knows if you say it enough, maybe someone will believe you. 😂

Unregistered
    Best Sheriff in history. Hahaha... Biden must me the best president in history too.

Unregistered
    Carmine touch my penis the other day.

Unregistered
    It's not hard to stay on the good side if your a hard working cop with a positive attitude in lieu of a whiny snowflake who thinks the world owes them everything
    This sheriff truly cares about this agency and treats us like family
    Hard working as in, don't-want-to-arrest-dirtbags? Sure is an amazing sheriff for those hard workers.

Unregistered
    He can take off the SOU uniform now that the SOU team cannot stand him. Smile to your face and call you an a-hole while your walking away. Let’s reduce OT for SOU to build an outreach center that nobody goes to.

Unregistered

90% approval

I can't remember a better, more involved, grounded sheriff ever than Sheriff Marceno. I see the stupid childish, jealous comments about the uniforms he wears and comments about his height but the agency absolutely loves him. I heard some brass whose been here for awhile saying all those comments are from former disgruntled or retired employees and I definitely believe it because I don't hear anyone talking negative about this sheriff. And I was here when a LOT of people complained about Sheriff Scott
    I agree. It's widely known the agency approves of the sheriff at approximately 90%

Unregistered
    Just curious where you’re getting your data from for 90%. Because i work in a district where 90% think he is an out of control narcissist.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast