New Round of Bullshyte Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So 10 years ago, jailer colonel Benjamin was in the palm beach county jail on a felony domestic arrest. Now she's being celebrated as the first black colonel. Anybody super tired of this shiit smelling facade? Make no mistake. These actions perpetuate the hatred for affirmative action and prove that they have to lower or totally remove standards to wand a minority into positions that used to be earned. People laugh at these folks behind their backs.. Open a window. It smells like....

Kaboom 💥 - on point!! It’s pathetic

Unregistered
    So 10 years ago, jailer colonel Benjamin was in the palm beach county jail on a felony domestic arrest. Now she's being celebrated as the first black colonel. Anybody super tired of this shiit smelling facade? Make no mistake. These actions perpetuate the hatred for affirmative action and prove that they have to lower or totally remove standards to wand a minority into positions that used to be earned. People laugh at these folks behind their backs.. Open a window. It smells like....
    Was she convicted? Obviously she wasn’t so that arrest doesn’t mean jack sh!t. 99% of domestics don’t lead to conviction because they are bullshit anyway.

Unregistered
    So she didn’t lay down and die when they tried to destroy her with some bullsh!t? Sounds like this was a good pick I like her already. She’s a fighter good for her.

Unregistered
    So she didn’t lay down and die when they tried to destroy her with some bullsh!t? Sounds like this was a good pick I like her already. She’s a fighter good for her.
    She is terrible in a leadership position and everyday under her command is an accident waiting to happen. The only reason she hasn’t been fired yet is because she hides things from Tony. If Tony finds out about the recent escape attempt at North Broward which resulted in an inmate busting out a window and severely cutting herself, he might fire her worthless fat ass ASAP.

Unregistered
    She is terrible in a leadership position and everyday under her command is an accident waiting to happen. The only reason she hasn’t been fired yet is because she hides things from Tony. If Tony finds out about the recent escape attempt at North Broward which resulted in an inmate busting out a window and severely cutting herself, he might fire her worthless fat ass ASAP.
    Who are you kidding? This is the type of leadership that is expected under Tony. Remember his rank above sergeant wasn't earned, it was given to him, so he has no clue what to look for when it comes to leadership. This is just one clown promoting another. I for one had high hopes for Tony when he came in, I gave him a chance, several chances in fact. But over and over Tony has proven he's in over his head and has no clue what he's doing. If you think Israel destroyed BSO, Tony just finished BSO off! In my lifetime BSO will never recover from these two. Broward County is no longer a safe place to live. The criminals run things at BSO and in the streets.

To all of my brothers and sisters out there, keep your heads down and stay safe!!!

Unregistered
    Who are you kidding? This is the type of leadership that is expected under Tony. Remember his rank above sergeant wasn't earned, it was given to him, so he has no clue what to look for when it comes to leadership. This is just one clown promoting another. I for one had high hopes for Tony when he came in, I gave him a chance, several chances in fact. But over and over Tony has proven he's in over his head and has no clue what he's doing. If you think Israel destroyed BSO, Tony just finished BSO off! In my lifetime BSO will never recover from these two. Broward County is no longer a safe place to live. The criminals run things at BSO and in the streets.

To all of my brothers and sisters out there, keep your heads down and stay safe!!!
    I agree Broward is no longer safe.

Unregistered
    I’m proud of all the recent promotions. Congrats.

Unregistered
    Agreed and JB is definitely not what we want or need!!!!! I’ve worked here for years. This guy is a narcissistic egotistical Dbag!
    Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse. JB continuing with his BS meetings & emails in CI with his head up Schnakenberg azz. Worse promotion to Captain ever.

Unregistered
    Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse. JB continuing with his BS meetings & emails in CI with his head up Schnakenberg azz. Worse promotion to Captain ever.
    Well if I came into a disaster where people are lazy or people don’t know or care how to do basic things related to their job function I would be doing the same. Downtown CI is broken and has needed to be fixed for while now. It’s been a mess for the last four or five years.

Unregistered
    Good Job clean that sh!thole piss poor excuse for a detective bureau up.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast