New Round of Bullshyte Promotions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    The newly promoted have been out shuckin' and jivin' (the whites too) like they have just won the lottery. They walk around with these deviant smirks like they all know something nobody else knows. The truth is, I know something they don't know. They literally got off on what toney did to people as it didnt effect them.. Shame on them. I will personally giggle like a chick as their worlds implode soon. Its coming..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The newly promoted have been out shuckin' and jivin' (the whites too) like they have just won the lottery. They walk around with these deviant smirks like they all know something nobody else knows. The truth is, I know something they don't know. They literally got off on what toney did to people as it didnt effect them.. Shame on them. I will personally giggle like a chick as their worlds implode soon. Its coming..
    Listen up JB. Just another bad promotion!

Unregistered
    Listen up JB. Just another bad promotion!
    Couldn’t agree more. How does it feel to be unprotected JB!? We love you in CI. NOT!

Unregistered
    Most of these people will realize once they retire that none of this matters. They still think that it’s all on the level.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t agree more. How does it feel to be unprotected JB!? We love you in CI. NOT!
    It looks like somebody’s finally holding those pathetic lazy azz detectives feet to the fire. Long overdue.

Unregistered
    It looks like somebody’s finally holding those pathetic lazy azz detectives feet to the fire. Long overdue.
    John Brown ruling by intimidation and fear is hardly holding feet to the fire. This guy has been and always will be a d_ck head. He thinks his sh_t doesn’t stink. We are glad he’s no longer under contract!!! Hold on tight JB. It’s just a matter of time before you’re removed and we can go back to some normalcy in CI.

Unregistered
    John Brown ruling by intimidation and fear is hardly holding feet to the fire. This guy has been and always will be a d_ck head. He thinks his sh_t doesn’t stink. We are glad he’s no longer under contract!!! Hold on tight JB. It’s just a matter of time before you’re removed and we can go back to some normalcy in CI.
    What’s abnormal about CI now? It sounds like you either got kicked out for sucking at your job or you are swamped and can’t get out from under your case load because you suck at time management. I work there too and it’s pretty mellow. No stress that I see. Suck it up snowflake!

Unregistered
    By normalcy you must mean doing unlawful searches and making bad arrests. Or do you mean just doing sh!t work in general and being a useless lazy phuck like your famous for. Because what it’s been for a long time down there. Get em JB. Crack the whip on those lazy b!tches!!!

Unregistered
    I’m intimidated I’m intimidated but if you give me a candy bar I’ll do a illegal search on a ladies hotel room and illegally arrest her too. Whatever you tell me to do as long as I can continue to sit here on my fat ass at this desk and pretend to be a real cop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456