Dear Chief Acevedo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t promote Maxipad,Rocha,Andy Valdes and Laurenceau.

Do some digging bring your own.
    Any one of those are better then dumb ass Delamillera.

Unregistered
    Staff should pay their own medical. They make enough money. Why are we paying their medical. Hopefully in the future rookies change it.

Unregistered
    You really think, much in the way of changes going against staff and the captain? Nada! It will be business as usual. Except for the few lower rank ones. Sgt's will suddenly show, look to me I can keep my people in line. Look home many rips and hours I saved the city. It would be great if the chief was his own man and leader and clean this place but history has proven, when it's time to pass the blame. Lower ranks will get the shaft! Staff will circle the wagons and throw others under the bus, so as not to scene as the real morons some are. You'll be forced to bring your stats up but not officially. PvP rip's will fly off the desk. Complaints will raise for a short time, till some get it thru their heads, I can't talk to the community like I've have anymore. Those with 25+ years will bail, to save themselves the headaches and risk losing it all over a misunderstanding, you can't or won't win. The job is not hard to do, where our own worst nightmare, that and many in the F&F plan.

Personally, I find it funny that all the in house that wanted to be car 1. Were basically told sorry fu@k you and goes out and selects one not even in the running. Yep, Papier I think your day's may be coming to a close as D/C. You decided to sh!t where you eat and screwed others over for your girl friend. Plus the shame, you did you your wife. You should consider retirement before you send back to you last civil rank and have to start paying for your own medical.
    Well said! Get rid of this mf

Unregistered
    Well said! Get rid of this mf
    At least Papier made it to Captain... unlike FAT BOY papo Morales who is a corrupt mo fo that is dumber than a bag of shit and had to be spoon fed the interview answers AND on top. Too stupid to memorize them he brought notes.. so he is the laughing joke of MPD and world wide since they decided to broadcast it. That is a scare that will never fade.

Unregistered
    Papo did I hit all the marks? I write all the answers right here just to make sure, go ahead ask mr a question, watch how quick I turn to the page

Unregistered
    And the best academy award for interviews goes to Manuel A MoraLIES for trying to pursue the Mayor that he is the most qualified. Although papo, the notes to thank all those who helped you cheat are after you win... not before. You walk around Central with mud stains on ur fruit of a looms and your face. Hajhahahahhahaha

Unregistered

Thumbs up Acevdeo

Good luck with Acevdeo!

Glad he has left Texas.

Unregistered
    At least Papier made it to Captain... unlike FAT BOY papo Morales who is a corrupt mo fo that is dumber than a bag of shit and had to be spoon fed the interview answers AND on top. Too stupid to memorize them he brought notes.. so he is the laughing joke of MPD and world wide since they decided to broadcast it. That is a scare that will never fade.
    Of course cause he cheated. He has been reviewing promotional exams for over 20+ years.

Unregistered
    What's going to change is how we treat and greet the black community, it will be yes, sir, no sir. Please stop shooting at us, would you like to go for a malt liquor and we can talk this over. So, outside of Ortiz's, who did you think will be the first to run afoul of the new Chief and offend BLM? Honestly, if the press or news doesn't get ahold of it (for most) it's like nothing happened. The Chief, will promote Cuban's & a few blacks, to appease the public. Maybe another white (might) would be appointed a staff member, if there are any left. I sit back and listen to some here and have to smile, on how they think they know it all and how they will have nothing to worry about. Might be true??? Time will tell. Only advice I have and it's not worth the page it printed or maybe 2 cents CYA, take it all slow and steady, let the dumb sh!t roll off your shoulders. Put your 10 in and forget this place till next rollcall. Don't take the bait and go off only to have it filmed and now your the chief's poster child. Now, reading up on his time in Tx. I'm not to impressed. Yet, city hall believes he's the Moses of police chief's and work. Of all he's the best?? Tells much about our staff in the eyes of city hall. City is always crying over money and yet, they throw a extra 100k in salary and 50k to move. 50K really??? Why can't he pay his own way to move, he wants the job here! A little after he starts city hall and the union will, try to cut something. So, how much money has the city set aside for out special black accepted training? More then likely, some roll call training, shows how important it is.

Unregistered
    Chief watch the televised hearing of Chief Exposito the Cuban Mafia attorney and family ran over him like a tank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast