+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Dear Chief Acevedo

    dear Chief I hope you read this and will not take part in the history of corruption within this city. Please sir clean up this department, the problems here have been on another level. Please don’t tarnish your name by protecting those cancers within. Those individuals will be within your circle. Trust no one! And watch out for the private investigators that have followed previous chiefs. Ironically all those individuals secretly record have one captains name all over them.

    God speed!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Agreed. But MoraLIES never made it to the civil service rank of captain. His entire office is corrupted. HELP us redeem respect and get rid of him. He never earned it in the first place!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Yes

    Yesssssss.... amen

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. But MoraLIES never made it to the civil service rank of captain. His entire office is corrupted. HELP us redeem respect and get rid of him. He never earned it in the first place!

    Papo who here hasn’t cheated on a promotional exam??? Cheating is the name of the game

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    50.000 dollars to allocated wow, is he bringing his house one brick at the time . 100.000 salary raised without taxpayers voting or commissioners voting on it for a public employee.
    310.000 dollars The highest pay chief in the miami history without including free benefits .
    No public interviews not even place on a list.
    Progressive liberal democrat blm sympathizer and kneeled down to them.
    But is all good , miami business

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And whatever you do don’t promote Delamillera. Super looser. Zero experienced as a leader. You have good people out there. Just not this joker.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    50.000 dollars to allocated wow, is he bringing his house one brick at the time . 100.000 salary raised without taxpayers voting or commissioners voting on it for a public employee.
    310.000 dollars The highest pay chief in the miami history without including free benefits .
    No public interviews not even place on a list.
    Progressive liberal democrat blm sympathizer and kneeled down to them.
    But is all good , miami business
    But he's a true Republican!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You really think, much in the way of changes going against staff and the captain? Nada! It will be business as usual. Except for the few lower rank ones. Sgt's will suddenly show, look to me I can keep my people in line. Look home many rips and hours I saved the city. It would be great if the chief was his own man and leader and clean this place but history has proven, when it's time to pass the blame. Lower ranks will get the shaft! Staff will circle the wagons and throw others under the bus, so as not to scene as the real morons some are. You'll be forced to bring your stats up but not officially. PvP rip's will fly off the desk. Complaints will raise for a short time, till some get it thru their heads, I can't talk to the community like I've have anymore. Those with 25+ years will bail, to save themselves the headaches and risk losing it all over a misunderstanding, you can't or won't win. The job is not hard to do, where our own worst nightmare, that and many in the F&F plan.

    Personally, I find it funny that all the in house that wanted to be car 1. Were basically told sorry fu@k you and goes out and selects one not even in the running. Yep, Papier I think your day's may be coming to a close as D/C. You decided to sh!t where you eat and screwed others over for your girl friend. Plus the shame, you did you your wife. You should consider retirement before you send back to you last civil rank and have to start paying for your own medical.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo who here hasn’t cheated on a promotional exam??? Cheating is the name of the game
    Please ..the words Papo and Cheater go hand in hand... just like corrupt and fat fu(k.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And whatever you do don’t promote Delamillera. Super looser. Zero experienced as a leader. You have good people out there. Just not this joker.
    Don’t promote Maxipad,Rocha,Andy Valdes and Laurenceau.

    Do some digging bring your own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •