MRAP collecting dust - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I think Iggy cumming inside Jose Mejia is giving him an extra boost of testosterone he been feisty lately

Unregistered
    I don’t know how we went from the swat truck being abandoned to Ignacio wrecking Mejia’s boney ass but I love it 😂

Unregistered
    Give Jose Ernesto a break, we all know he is mildly retarded. If he wants to pretend he is somebody important while masturbating, let him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give Jose Ernesto a break, we all know he is mildly retarded. If he wants to pretend he is somebody important while masturbating, let him.
    Still, his mama should supervise the retard's activities

Unregistered
    Still, his mama should supervise the retard's activities
    I’m surprised she hasn’t been charged with neglect of a mentally handicapped person

Unregistered
    I see a lawsuit coming soon against all those JOHN DOES / JANE DOES who are committing slander, libel and defamation.

Keep it up.
    No lawsuit when you are a government employee paid by Tax payers try again.

Just look at Al Crespo calling Placido pumpkin Head Did Placido sue? Thank You

Unregistered

Mejia takes Iggy and penis up the ass

Unregistered

Mejia is not a government employee much less is he compensated by taxpayers. Mejia is a nobody and what you all are doing is defaming him.

Unregistered
    Mejia is not a government employee much less is he compensated by taxpayers. Mejia is a nobody and what you all are doing is defaming him.
    Defaming is the things he does to Iggy’s moronga every night. That’s why the croquetta eating monster worked that shift for so long.

Unregistered
    No, retard, you are not a government employee. But you did campaign for one...remember when 92% of the voters voted against you? Between that and all of your arrests for drug dealing the bar for defamation is very high. So go ahead and sue, you fairy queen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast