MRAP collecting dust
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

MRAP collecting dust

It’s sad to see our super tacticool MRAP used by our now defunct elite tier 1 SWAT team just collecting dust at public works next to dolphin mall. Iggy can you at least hose that thing down like you do Jose Mejia’s ass nightly behind Tivoli Liquor.

Unregistered
    Iggy tells Mejia knock knock here comes the battering ram just before sliding in between his cheeks

Unregistered
    Sad thing is people think it’s a joke about those 2 being in a homo sexual relationship when it’s as serious as a heart attack

Unregistered
    I see a lawsuit coming soon against all those JOHN DOES / JANE DOES who are committing slander, libel and defamation.

Keep it up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see a lawsuit coming soon against all those JOHN DOES / JANE DOES who are committing slander, libel and defamation.

Keep it up.
    In and for Miami-Dade county civil court will now hear:
    Jose Ernesto Mejia vs. People exposing him as a mariconson de playa

Unregistered

Deadbeat drug dealer

Keep it up.
    No doubt. You are a 30 year old deadbeat who tries to get through life by filing frivolous lawsuits and selling drugs. I joined the military at 17 years old and kept going forward. But you sir are a lazy POS!

Unregistered
    No doubt. You are a 30 year old deadbeat who tries to get through life by filing frivolous lawsuits and selling drugs. I joined the military at 17 years old and kept going forward. But you sir are a lazy POS!
    And mariconson. You forgot to mention he’s a mariconson

Unregistered
    He is probably in his room in mommy's trailer smoking weed and watching cartoons. Sissy MF!

Unregistered
    He is probably in his room in mommy's trailer smoking weed and watching cartoons. Sissy MF!
    I’m the sissy yet you H-O-Es were the ones who set me up using Pumpkin Head’s failed nephew: Luis Del Monte (a fired Sweetwater cop and state correctional officer who got nixed for bringing narcotics into a state correctional facility not to mention sexually harassing and stalking female residents in Sweetwater).

I’m the sissy yet you H-O-Es stay stalking, slandering, defaming and harassing me online all while remaining anonymous.

It’s okay. I’ll let you in on a secret, it’s called: IP ADDRESS.

I bet half those IP addresses will go back to computers at city hall or linked to city-issued computers and phones. Keep it up.

Unregistered
    I’m the sissy yet you H-O-Es were the ones who set me up using Pumpkin Head’s failed nephew: Luis Del Monte (a fired Sweetwater cop and state correctional officer who got nixed for bringing narcotics into a state correctional facility not to mention sexually harassing and stalking female residents in Sweetwater).

I’m the sissy yet you H-O-Es stay stalking, slandering, defaming and harassing me online all while remaining anonymous.

It’s okay. I’ll let you in on a secret, it’s called: IP ADDRESS.

I bet half those IP addresses will go back to computers at city hall or linked to city-issued computers and phones. Keep it up.
    What does any of that have to do with you being a sissy deadbeat who never held a real job in your 30 years of life?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast