FHP Academy Questions (Troopers only, no trolling) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I completely understand that as recruits we will all be learning new things. With that being said I hope the people who will be instructing us are not too harsh because I dont respond well to someone loudly yelling at me. If they just have a calm demeanor I think we can get more accomplished.

I know that at times we will be instructed as a group and I am wondering if it is possible that those of us who wish not to be loudly yelled at be allowed to wear a red sash. The red sash will signify that we should not be loudly yelled at. Actually, any color sash will do, as long as the instructor knows who he should not yell at.

Thank you,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I completely understand that as recruits we will all be learning new things. With that being said I hope the people who will be instructing us are not too harsh because I dont respond well to someone loudly yelling at me. If they just have a calm demeanor I think we can get more accomplished.

I know that at times we will be instructed as a group and I am wondering if it is possible that those of us who wish not to be loudly yelled at be allowed to wear a red sash. The red sash will signify that we should not be loudly yelled at. Actually, any color sash will do, as long as the instructor knows who he should not yell at.

Thank you,
    Perhaps a pink lash to help protect your feelings? Maybe a little doll? Oh I know!! An emotional support Donkey to stay with you to keep those mean old troopers from making you go "ooohhh boo hoo!!"

Unregistered
    The fact that you are worried about the PT and are asking about the food tell me everything I need to know about you, Fatbody!
    A CVE candidate in the making!! Just sign on the dotted line and go get those nasty truckers!!

Unregistered
    A CVE candidate in the making!! Just sign on the dotted line and go get those nasty truckers!!
    LMAO!!! So true. Can’t stand CVE LAZY Troopers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12