Dep. Villa - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dep. Villa

Unregistered
    Who’s Gaston trying to bang?

Unregistered
    Who cares, I'm going for his wife because he keeps going for everyone else. Game on. I have been messaging her on facebook all day. She knows.

Unregistered

who cares

you need to get a life............screw everybody.........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you need to get a life............screw everybody.........
    Aww, is widdle Sgt.Gassy upset?

Unregistered
    Who’s Gaston trying to bang?
    I think the list would be shorter if you asked who Gaston hasn't tried to bang. What a loser. I feel bad for his wife.

Unregistered
    I think the list would be shorter if you asked who Gaston hasn't tried to bang. What a loser. I feel bad for his wife.
    Don't I almost have her panties coming off.

Unregistered
    Gaston is am awesome. Not sure why KV AND GV are trying to get the heat off themselves. Well I less they know the outcome and Georgia is OUT, let's remember this thread was about a dirty cop. Gaston is Not dirty at all. He is a great guy with a great family life. Quit the hating! Jealous much??

Unregistered
    Gaston is am awesome guy. Not sure why KV AND GV are trying to get the heat off themselves. Well unless they know the outcome and Georgia is OUT, let's remember this thread was about a dirty cop. Gaston is Not dirty at all. He is a great guy with a great family life. Quit the hating! Jealous much??
    . Let's so a hard worker some support!!

Unregistered
    Gaston is am awesome. Not sure why KV AND GV are trying to get the heat off themselves. Well I less they know the outcome and Georgia is OUT, let's remember this thread was about a dirty cop. Gaston is Not dirty at all. He is a great guy with a great family life. Quit the hating! Jealous much??
    I didn’t know that cheating on your wife with other women qualified as having a great family life. I guess if you remarried then it would qualify. 10-48 Mojica?

Unregistered
    Is this guy gone yet???

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast