Dep. Villa - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dep. Villa

Unregistered
    Sick and disgusting behavior is afoot in the jail/core. Sexual deviancy by deputies, deputies sleeping around ruining families and relationships, a regular Sodom and Gamorrah up in here! No moral compass and no ethics. How many deputies that are married are sleeping around behind their spouses backs with fellow deputies? Supervisors with no scruples sleeping around and getting no disciplinary actions. Disgusting and immoral!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sick and disgusting behavior is afoot in the jail/core. Sexual deviancy by deputies, deputies sleeping around ruining families and relationships, a regular Sodom and Gamorrah up in here! No moral compass and no ethics. How many deputies that are married are sleeping around behind their spouses backs with fellow deputies? Supervisors with no scruples sleeping around and getting no disciplinary actions. Disgusting and immoral!
    This is what Carmine encourages and will always support.

Unregistered
    They need to investigate Sgt.Gaston. That guy would bang a pencil sharpener if it had a skirt. I Also heard that Chief Smith’s married nephew got caught hooking up with a trainee. Apparently she got sent to another shift. Funny how he never got in trouble.

Unregistered
    They need to investigate Sgt.Gaston. That guy would bang a pencil sharpener if it had a skirt. I Also heard that Chief Smith’s married nephew got caught hooking up with a trainee. Apparently she got sent to another shift. Funny how he never got in trouble.
    Sgt. Gaston has been messing around with female officers at the core long before he was Sgt And still is. I'm sure his wife has no clue, how many people he has ****ed around on her with. Half the staff needs to stop ****ing other peoples spouses and wrecking familys! Keep it in your pants and save it for when you get home you unmoral narcissist pricks.

Unregistered
    More promotions today, they sound good?

Unregistered
    Another night that KV needs to work but GV is out whoring! Fire this guy!

Unregistered
    Sgt. Gaston has been messing around with female officers at the core long before he was Sgt And still is. I'm sure his wife has no clue, how many people he has ****ed around on her with. Half the staff needs to stop ****ing other peoples spouses and wrecking familys! Keep it in your pants and save it for when you get home you unmoral narcissist pricks.
    I'm going to tell his wife everything and then try to **** her. Let's see how he likes it. Karma time.

Unregistered
    I'm going to tell his wife everything and then try to **** her. Let's see how he likes it. Karma time.
    I bet you won't but it would be hilarious if you did, his head would ****ing explode! Karma always wins good luck bud

Unregistered
    I bet you won't but it would be hilarious if you did, his head would ****ing explode! Karma always wins good luck bud
    Bet I will, watch and learn.

Unregistered
    He is gross too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast