Dep. Villa - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dep. Villa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They both are kind and helpful, never had a problem with either of them. Mind your business..
    Ok Pezzella we get it you’re obsessed with them because they’re so perfect.

Unregistered

Pezzella

Ok Pezzella we get it you’re obsessed with them because they’re so perfect.
    Well of course. Female inmates have claimed he was hiring them off of backpage. What a bunch of scumbags. I hope there is no truth to all of this. If so, how do these people sleep at night?

Unregistered

Admin leave

Oh boy, the sex offender is on admin leave

Unregistered
    I can't believe it has taken this long!! The sheriff needs to get his priorities right!

Unregistered
    How the hell does he get FTO and his wife a master corporal position while all of this is is going if she was allegedly involved?

Unregistered
    How the hell does he get FTO and his wife a master corporal position while all of this is is going if she was allegedly involved?
    Simple, she called in a favor from her exboyfriend aka the married captain

Unregistered

Kelly please put on green and white stripes

The favor wouldn’t surprise me,, after she’s sold her make up instead of working (loafing on duty) maybe she can nip to the laundry and get a set of stripes to please her George !!!

Unregistered
    The favor wouldn’t surprise me,, after she’s sold her make up instead of working (loafing on duty) maybe she can nip to the laundry and get a set of stripes to please her George !!!
    I mean Georgie doesn’t make Captains pay so she’s gotta make extra cash somewhere to support her lifestyle…. You’d think though she’d still be in debt to the Captain for the boob job.

Unregistered
    Let's not forget Captain Boobs. That's one karma bus that has come full circle.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t she part of this whole ordeal? Didn’t it basically happen right in front of her face where she was working in medical?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast