Dep. Villa - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dep. Villa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont like him or his wife, but I think the article was a little harsh. They have teen-age kids and family out side of LCSO.. Id have to move out of the state. I feel bad for her. Not him.
    I don’t feel bad for her…. Karma is a *****. She’s a c@nt, and deserves every bit of it.

Unregistered
    I don’t feel bad for her…. Karma is a *****. She’s a c@nt, and deserves every bit of it.
    Damn. Well alot of people think that about her. Regardless, no one deserves to be married to a scum bag. Im sure she feels like an idiot for marrying him. I personally would be filing for divorce. No one wants to look stupid in front of thier family and friends.

Unregistered
    Damn. Well alot of people think that about her. Regardless, no one deserves to be married to a scum bag. Im sure she feels like an idiot for marrying him. I personally would be filing for divorce. No one wants to look stupid in front of thier family and friends.
    She chose to marry him, knowing who he was. Chooses to continue to be married to him. And walks around that place like she’s untouchable because of her ties to the Captain. Sure no one deserves any of these awful things…but this broad is a different breed. And a snakey one at that.

Unregistered
    She chose to marry him, knowing who he was. Chooses to continue to be married to him. And walks around that place like she’s untouchable because of her ties to the Captain. Sure no one deserves any of these awful things…but this broad is a different breed. And a snakey one at that.
    Captain B is a nice guy. George stole her from him. Rekindle romance could be coming???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567